Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years

Go down

Vote for the Canny Collar Adult Bitch!

Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket18%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket 18% 
[ 2 ]
Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket18%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket 18% 
[ 2 ]
Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket0%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket36%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket 36% 
[ 4 ]
Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket27%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Pbucket 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years Empty Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Bitch over 2 years

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 21:10

Beryl

I'd like to give one of these Collars a try with our rescue staffie Beryl who it would appear has not been properly trained to be sociable with other dogs, which is a real shame as she's great at recall etc, but when she sees another dog when she is on her lead she starts to pull and it becomes a bit of a battle of strength between me and her.

The rescue centre and behaviourist have all said to muzzle her, but she is so friendly towards humans and loves being fussed over by the children on the school run that I'd hate to have to muzzle her while we were out because being a staffie and having a muzzle would probably mean more parents would be less keen to let their children say hello.

Misty

I would love to give one of these collars a try please as i have a staff cross boxer who pulls on the lead when i am out walking i suffer with arthritus and i would not let her off of her lead as i love my baby to bits and would hate if anything would ever happen to her xx love my lil babies to bits xx

Pene

I have looked at the website and these collars look amazing. I would love to try this on Pene, we currently use a harness but she pulls sooooo hard and hates to have anyone in front of her as she thinks shes the leader! I think a Canny Collar would make walking Pene much more of a pleasure than a pull.

Maddie

We adopted Maddie just over a month ago. She had got so stressed in kennels. She is improving but can be a nightmare on a lead, especially when she sees other dogs. Maddie has had a lot of bad luck and needs all the help she can get, especially when out and about. We would be very interested in trying a canny collar, and would make sure Maddie told you all about her experiences with it.

Miley

Hi Miley is such a pain when walking. She pulls from the minute we get her out of the door. She is a nosey character and pulls to see birds people other dogs and even leaves that are falling from the trees. She even went for a nosey at a traffic cone. Miley has a leather harness but this doesnt seem to help matters . It would be nice just not to have Miley pulling everywhere and just walk normally for once. The collar will hopefully make a big difference to her walks

Back to top Go down