Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Dog over 2 years

Go down

Vote for the Canny Collar Adult Dog!

Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Dog over 2 years Pbucket14%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Dog over 2 years Pbucket 14% 
[ 1 ]
Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Dog over 2 years Pbucket43%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Dog over 2 years Pbucket 43% 
[ 3 ]
Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Dog over 2 years Pbucket43%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Dog over 2 years Pbucket 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Dog over 2 years Empty Canny Collar Competition Voting - Adult Dog over 2 years

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 21:04

Bezial

Bezial is stong.. need i say much more than that hes a big kid and loves to pull over to see dogs , people , grass, trees , you name it he pulls me . we have tryed ceaser milan .... we have had some luck with black dog which was the best of the lot so far. harnesses , halters , he broke that, choke chains , he sounded like he was dying whenever we saw someone. Hes is now on his leather collar and he pulls and then drags and i have a bad shoulder now. help my poor old body and let me trial you collar in Australia

Steve and Bezial

Yoda

Hi all,
My Yoda is now about 3 1/2 & I cant seem to stop him from pulling when walking.
Ive done research & watched you tube videos for help, been to several training classes but he just cant help himself.
If I use a traditional collar he would choke to death because he doesnt know when to stop he gets so excited.
Currently I use a harness but that just gives him more to pull with it seems, lucky Im a big guy or I would have trouble being dragged down the street. Yoda weighs about 28kg of pure muscle so he can impart a bit of force on you but not the normal Yoda force....hahaha.
I would be keen to try something new & would be extremely greatful if it was successful.

Thankyou,

Stu & Yoda.

Densil

Densil is 4 but we have only had him 9 months and he was never taken for walks before so consequently he pulls on the lead. He is really strong and loves to drag me into bushes when he finds a nice smell, or pulls when he sees cats/dogs and cars. We have tried the harness with a double ended lead, a halti and a dogmatic collar, and even both a harness and a halti together. None of them have stopped him pulling, they just give me a bit more control to hang on to him when he does pull. Also, since I have been using the dogmatic he shakes like a leaf when I put it on and is reluctant to go out the door for his walk which is most unusual. I would like to try the canny collar to see if this will help.

Back to top Go down