Canny Collar Competition Voting - Juvenile Bitch 12 months to 2 years

Go down

Vote for the Canny Collar Juvenile Bitch!

Canny Collar Competition Voting - Juvenile Bitch 12 months to 2 years Pbucket38%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Juvenile Bitch 12 months to 2 years Pbucket 38% 
[ 3 ]
Canny Collar Competition Voting - Juvenile Bitch 12 months to 2 years Pbucket62%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Juvenile Bitch 12 months to 2 years Pbucket 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Canny Collar Competition Voting - Juvenile Bitch 12 months to 2 years Empty Canny Collar Competition Voting - Juvenile Bitch 12 months to 2 years

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 20:59

Lola 15 Months

Hi I would like to try a canny collar for Lola. She pulls a lot on a harness or collar especially when she sees another dog she doesn't like the look of. With her harness I don't feel I have enough control of the head and teeth if lola is on the lead and a friendly dog comes to say hello. When she is on her collar after she has smelled or seen some dogs she will pull so hard she starts wheezing and sounds a bit like Darth Vader which doesn't advertise the sweet little Stafford very well. I believe a canny collar would allow me to have more control over Lola as I have more control over her head and gnashers. /This would give both Lola and myself more confidence when out. It would also stop the awful noise when her neck gets sensitive with pulling. I would also keep everyone up to date with the progress as I think it is important to share your experiences so other owners can make an informed choice. Thanks

Tilly Nearly 2 years

I would love to have the chance to try a canny collar!!

Tilly is coming up for 2 years (we think) and was an ex death row poundie, she has absolutely no respect for herself or any lead i've tried so far, down to slip leads half checks soft harnesses she pulls and pulls, to a point anything on her neck she will pull that much she will really hurt herself, the first slip lead she came with was so bad that she had hurt her throat and couldnt eat for 2 days and was sick and sore for days after! (imagine the dog near on walking on her back legs waving her front legs out to the sides and you're pretty much there!!)
we have started doing agility where she is even stronger than normal as all she wants to do is get on with it
she is such a sweet loving little dog and every body simply adores her but the pulling is taking its toll, the control harnesses are hurting her delicate armpits and i'm at a real loss what to do these days can canny collar help me? i would love to be able to go out for a nice walk with both my girls and not have others look at me like i'm crazy! (ok maybe i am but......)
i would be more than happy to document before during and after with photos if required too!
kelly xxx

Back to top Go down