Frustrated Cassie

2 posters

Go down

Frustrated Cassie  Empty Frustrated Cassie

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 16:20

she's at that stage where she wants to find a male constantely in the window and constantely humping e.g. Taz, Blondy oh and anything male she would not leave my brother alone or my step dad following them everywhere, she wants to get off the lead so badly when dogs are around a few strays have tried but either ig et in their way or Taz does and she does not like him or me for it lol but i'm not going through what i did with her last lot no way. she's only trying to do what is natural to her so how can i correct her it doesn't feel right, I'll be glad when i get her spayed so she can just relax and not have the urge.

Back to top Go down

Frustrated Cassie  Empty Re: Frustrated Cassie

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 16:47

Correcting her probably won't do any good, I'm afraid. Sad

You'll just have to wait it out until the end of her season, but at least that won't be too long!

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 16:55

Caryll wrote:Correcting her probably won't do any good, I'm afraid. Sad

You'll just have to wait it out until the end of her season, but at least that won't be too long!

Good luck!

i'v never like un natural things i never used to agree with spaying or neutering because it isn't natural i feel i'm holding her back from her natural urges, grinding my teeth is painful after a while lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Jan 25 2011, 18:35

Well unless you want pups then it really should be done. If your gonna walk her pick quiet times and firmly kept on the lead. Its very frustrating, I hated every minute of it.
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 19:18

Janey wrote:Well unless you want pups then it really should be done. If your gonna walk her pick quiet times and firmly kept on the lead. Its very frustrating, I hated every minute of it.

The way i walk my dogs its always quit around those areas and i mainly walk them at night so it is quiet but the odd stray, gosh no i do NOT wants pups i am not going through that again even if the street dog that tried was a good looking male staffy but i won't be going down that road ever again.
I was down my mums today she begged me to up the shop so i did and i left my dogs with her she went to bathroom came back down and Taz and Cassie where knotted he hasn't bothered the last few days i'v left them alone together but i'v spied on them where they can't see me, cassie has tried to get his attention but he has not bothered. but when i'v watched them she really does bully him into it which is weird. So out is i am white knuckling the lead and it'll stay like that until she has finished or is spayed lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 20:52

MissRogue wrote:i'v never like un natural things i never used to agree with spaying or neutering because it isn't natural i feel i'm holding her back from her natural urges, grinding my teeth is painful after a while lol.

I'm not someone who agrees with early spaying (as some here will bear witness to!), but I see nothing wrong in spaying a bitch who has had at least 1 or maybe 2 seasons to help her mature. A bitch in season twice a year is a real pain in the a**s unless you are going to breed her. And in fact they don't seem to miss their 'natural urges' once they've been spayed! And believe me, neither will you! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 23:10

Caryll wrote:
MissRogue wrote:i'v never like un natural things i never used to agree with spaying or neutering because it isn't natural i feel i'm holding her back from her natural urges, grinding my teeth is painful after a while lol.

I'm not someone who agrees with early spaying (as some here will bear witness to!), but I see nothing wrong in spaying a bitch who has had at least 1 or maybe 2 seasons to help her mature. A bitch in season twice a year is a real pain in the a**s unless you are going to breed her. And in fact they don't seem to miss their 'natural urges' once they've been spayed! And believe me, neither will you! Laughing

I know i definately will not miss it and i can not wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 23:12

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Jan 25 2011, 23:35

Its a real pain the seasons so when shes spade it will be much better for you both
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 23:41

oh god i hope so.