Mum of girl "mauled" talks sense not sensationalism.

3 posters

Go down

Mum of girl "mauled" talks sense not sensationalism. Empty Mum of girl "mauled" talks sense not sensationalism.

Post by first tri Wed Jun 13 2012, 13:35

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/22436

So pleased that the mum has spoken out in this intelligent and informed manner. But notice how short the article is. I'm sure there would have been more column inches if she was calling for a cull! Wishing her daughter a quick and full recovery.

first tri
first tri
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Benson
Dog(s) Ages : 4 (14/12/2007)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 15

Back to top Go down

Mum of girl "mauled" talks sense not sensationalism. Empty Re: Mum of girl "mauled" talks sense not sensationalism.

Post by Jellytot Wed Jun 13 2012, 13:52

Bless the little girl.
Jellytot
Jellytot
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ralph
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 73

Back to top Go down

Mum of girl "mauled" talks sense not sensationalism. Empty Re: Mum of girl "mauled" talks sense not sensationalism.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:08

Hope the little girl has no lasting damage, and I'm glad she has such a sensible & intelligent mother!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:15

Glad to see this. karma points for mummy!

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Jun 13 2012, 15:03

So happy too see such a sensible and quite humbling view it is easy too lash out when i loved one is hurt so it is so refreshing too hear her point on this this poor little girl was an innocent victim and although it is awful that the dog turned on her like that, all the fault falls on the owner, i think we all need too be alot more careful as our breeds are getting such a bad wrap now, in fact i do not let any strange child pet my dog now and even with family i am cautious and my dog has never shown any aggressive ways i would rather be safe than sorry, on a positive note i am just back from my vets after Skyes boaster, and the vet was talking about all the bad press staffies are getting, he had 30yrs experience and he said he has never had a problem with a staffie, did make me laugh cos he said when a yorkie comes in too be examed he always gets the muzzle ready Laughing
crystel
crystel
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 7yrs and 1yr
Dog Gender(s) : females
Support total : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down