so called staffy rescue volunteer are ashame to our breed!!

5 posters

Go down

so called staffy rescue volunteer are ashame to our breed!! Empty so called staffy rescue volunteer are ashame to our breed!!

Post by Steve Thu Dec 23 2010, 19:40

some of these 'so called' staffy rescue volunteers shouldn't have anything to do with the breed. after myself being attacked on facebook for being a back yard breeder, thats how stupid some of these people are, can anybody find anything about me advertising or breeding on here or on the website? so i decided to follow these people & again they were attacking other people and this little clicky group who are like playground bullies was having a right go at this poor old lady, she was getting called left right and centre from this group she only wanted help because she thinks her dog may be having pups. is this how people should be acting? calling people names and scaring people off so they dont come asking for help and carry on making the same mistakes?

when people come looking for help they should get help so they learn from their mistakes because atleast they are wanting to learn. these 'SO CALL RESCUE VOLUNTEERS' should be banned from every rescue shelter and from staffordshire bull terriers for life. god i'm really mad at the moment angry

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

so called staffy rescue volunteer are ashame to our breed!! Empty Re: so called staffy rescue volunteer are ashame to our breed!!

Post by janey Thu Dec 23 2010, 19:47

Take a deep breath Steve. Don't know what page your talking about, buts thats why your sites successfull, cause we try and help! Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

so called staffy rescue volunteer are ashame to our breed!! Empty Re: so called staffy rescue volunteer are ashame to our breed!!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23 2010, 19:48

They sound like right muppets! What basis did they have to accuse you of backyard breeding? Thats just ridiculous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 23 2010, 19:55

i dont know you get some dodgy people on the net..

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 23 2010, 20:01

it's like a witch hunt on facebook these days i dont like and it not helping the breed.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23 2010, 21:17

It's out of order Steve you should point out you have lovely back garden as well that will sick them off Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon Thu Dec 23 2010, 21:21

Try not to let them annoy you Steve, don't let them win. Point them out to your site, if they visit they will be ashamed of themselves.

whmon
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Thu Dec 23 2010, 21:22

It is ridiculous i know there loads of staffies in rescue but if someone chooses to breed there dog what right has anyone got to say about it u might not like it but people should keep there noses out
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by micky Thu Dec 23 2010, 21:24

Bullying seems to be quite the norm with these people

micky
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23 2010, 21:27

Just ignore them Steve. If you can, point the bullied ones to this site for some help or advice.

If anyone believes what they're saying, then they're tcrazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 23 2010, 22:27

yea i should ignore them but i just dont understand them if they love staffie so much they should be helping other owners with problems not pushing them away because the staffy could end up getting hurt or even a kid/adult.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by micky Thu Dec 23 2010, 22:28

What rescue was it steve?

micky

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 23 2010, 22:41

i'm not sure they didn't have any links they was on a normal facebook page

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 23 2010, 23:18

but they all had endbsl in the middle name if that mean anything

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by micky Thu Dec 23 2010, 23:26

Better just to ignore them steve, better to help than bitch and this is what this site is all about

micky

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 23 2010, 23:32

yea i will do, i hope i didn't come cross like i was bitching.... people get me at times sorry.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by micky Thu Dec 23 2010, 23:35

Sorry Steve shoulda said their bitchin. Your cool

micky

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23 2010, 23:50

I say what goes around comes around they will get their's. It is up to individuals if they get a pup from a breeder or a rescue dog I would like them to try and tell me !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 23 2010, 23:55

no they was call the woman a back yard breeder because she didn't know if her dog was having pup or not, i know that not good but you dont go around calling people because it doesn't help the dog.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23 2010, 23:58

no you don't I wouldn't have a clue I would av to come on here and ask confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Dec 24 2010, 00:04

i thought the woman came across polite sound pretty worried she just got shot down and it was pretty clear they wasn't even interested the welfare of the dog Sad and they ment to be staffy lovers

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24 2010, 00:07

some people are more interested in their own self importance I work in NHS meet loads of them just count to ten and let it go over your head they are not worth it Steve, but they should not be bullying anyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24 2010, 09:30

I can completley understand where u and they are coming from......sorry to be contreversial (spelling)
When i first came onto this site i used to get soooo worked up about people even mentioning there animals wernt castrated or the fact they were "thinking" of breeding or an "accidental" mating and blah blah.....as has been said before when ur working on the front line and see everyday what people have done to these animals through either neglect or ignorance then u tend to go on attack mode from the start. What i for one have learnt since joining this site is that if people are asking for advice then its the perfect place to educate people in a nice way lol also that u will get no where by becoming rude agressive and unfriendly....these people obviously have not learnt this yet which is ashame because as u said steve they come across as not having the dogs welfare at heart Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down