Aggressive Rottweiler

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aggressive Rottweiler - Page 2 Empty Aggressive Rottweiler

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17 2010, 05:51

First topic message reminder :

This drunk down the street from me has been nagging me for weeks to take on his Male Rottweiler 6 years old Duke he is extremely human aggressive around dogs he is a teddy bear, Taz even gets along with him. He took a liking to me a few months back but his body language said if i make the wrong move he wouldn't hesitate. Im really thinking about taking him on. I have secure properties for freedom, im out with my dogs most of the day. Thing is Rottweilers scare the sh** out of me their so head strong especially males but its not because he may tear my arm off i'm not scared of dog bites in the least its just confidence i'm scared i'd kill them if i make one wrong move its his life on the line. I adore the breed i love them more than the wolfdog. do i give him a chance or should it be a vets appointment. Its not his fault he is so aggressive the owners a paranoid drunk and brought him up that way.

Back to top Go down

Aggressive Rottweiler - Page 2 Empty Re: Aggressive Rottweiler

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13 2011, 14:44

Duke is doing brilliant i can't believe what a turn around it has been i didn't even think it was possible, i thought he'd atleast have a good life as a guard dog but nope lukes kids wouldn't have any of it he's definately their dog now and luke had no say init lol he spends his days with the kids and nights with luke he sat at the window and whined for 5 hours straight didn't eat or anything when the kids went to school the first day, but know he knows the times and waits on the drive around about the time they come home. he's respectful as well he'll great them with a lick of the hand and he'll follow them into the house. The thought of having him back isn't even in my mind now he's simply to happy. Luke is really taking them mick with those photo's though looks like i'm going to have to go up there and take my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13 2011, 15:42

Brilliant - glad it's working out.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Thu Jan 13 2011, 21:40

Yay to go duke
gem
gem
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18 2011, 22:48

did all go well? im sure it can be done with the right owner.....my concern would be the breeds natural instincts a rottie will protect its owner and a staffy will fight until the end{worse case of course}....i would never trust a male sbt with a male rottie.....i dont know your situation so hope it goes well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2