hes ate chicken bones, now strange behaviour

Go down

hes ate chicken bones, now strange behaviour Empty hes ate chicken bones, now strange behaviour

Post by richyboy111 Fri Apr 27 2012, 23:36

well last night i left my chicken bones on my plate on the floor, then i walked out the room, when i came back 2 bones had been taken, and tonight for the past few hours he will every now and then get up off his bed and chase after hes 'back' end as if its annoying him, he will also look at hes back end aswel as if hes thinking what the hell is going on round there....i no some people will say its my fault for leaving the bones there but i guess you learn from your mistakes....he has had a few poos today, 1 solid, 1 runny. i shall see how he is tomorrow and if he is still acting the same i am going to have to see if the vets can fit him in....fingers crossed it wont come to that

richyboy111
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Blake
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

hes ate chicken bones, now strange behaviour Empty Re: hes ate chicken bones, now strange behaviour

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27 2012, 23:49

It's easy to say you shouldn't have left the bones within reach - you shouldn't have, but you already know that! Hopefully he's just a bit constipated & has a dodgy tum, but if he's no better in the morning then yes, a trip to the vets would be a good idea.

Back to top Go down

hes ate chicken bones, now strange behaviour Empty Re: hes ate chicken bones, now strange behaviour

Post by richyboy111 Sat Apr 28 2012, 00:01

i have just taken him for a walk and he done another poop, kind of inbetween sloppy and solid, hopefully he will be ok

richyboy111

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Blake
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 00:13

Its possible (gonna be gross here) that a bit of bone has passed through and its paining him and sticking into the lining on his anal tract. if he can't pass poo tomorrow a trip to the vets might be in order

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 01:24

Hope he is okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30 2012, 14:09

I agree that a bone shard may be causing him some discomfort in his back passage. Perhaps a trip to the vet may be a good idea anyway just for peace of mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down