Spring pole - where can i buy one??

Go down

Spring pole - where can i buy one?? Empty Spring pole - where can i buy one??

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 11:55

Hi all,
I think my Gizmo would love a spring pole but i am unable to find anywhere to buy one in UK? It seems most people make them but my OH and i are rubbish at things like that and i wouldn't trust it if we made it.
Does anyone know where we could buy one including the frame???
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Spring pole - where can i buy one?? Empty Re: Spring pole - where can i buy one??

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 11:58

Try this........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUPER-BUNGEE-PLAIT-SPRING-POLE-PITBULL-DOG-TUG-TOY-BLUE-/220704022387?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item3362fc1f73

Back to top Go down

Spring pole - where can i buy one?? Empty Re: Spring pole - where can i buy one??

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 12:01

Aww thanks Caryll but we looked at that. We need the frame bit it goes on as well. I am just thinking maybe if we brought like a childs metal swing and then hung something from that?? I just want one to put on my patio as i really think he would love it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 12:14

That's probably your best bet. I'm not even sure you can buy the pole ready made in the Uk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 12:17

I wonder why as i bet lots of staffy owners would buy them. They are ideal if you have a small garden and they can't chase balls etc around.
Will keep thinking as not sure a swing frame with take my mental Gizzy. He is quite heavy and i wouldn't want it to fall over on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 12:27

They should be designed to hold an average weight child, so a staff shouldn't be too much of a problem. Maybe you could secure it with ropes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:30

I was thinking of something like that tooo.... My idea tho was you know those huge big springs they weigh fish on???... they hook them on..
well if you got a 30kg 75lb dia bolt and put it into the frame work of your patio then you could hang one of those spring loaded coiled springs... make sure there are no sharp bits on it and hang a ball or tyre off that..?/

do you think that would work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 22:31

Mel Skora wrote:I was thinking of something like that tooo.... My idea tho was you know those huge big springs they weigh fish on???... they hook them on..
well if you got a 30kg 75lb dia bolt and put it into the frame work of your patio then you could hang one of those spring loaded coiled springs... make sure there are no sharp bits on it and hang a ball or tyre off that..?/

do you think that would work?

that would work mel, good idea your not just a pretty face Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 23:22

LOL.... dont let the blonde hair fool you Shane... It is all part of the "game plane " lol

Back to top Go down

Post by niff Thu Dec 16 2010, 08:09

you could easily make the post with a 8ft fence post and another little support beam Big Grin as for the childs swing idea you would need to spend a fortune on a good one as the cheap ones are hollow metal and the dog would have it snapped in days i think
niff
niff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down