Tango went today

Go down

Tango went today Empty Tango went today

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 05:02

They seem great their whole family and friends have great looking dogs and great temperments and they all live on the same street, live up in the valleys so plently of green for freedom

Back to top Go down

Tango went today Empty Re: Tango went today

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 09:12

Glad you found her a good home, and it's nice that you can keep in touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Dec 14 2010, 09:29

Thats good, and lots of green land to play in too! Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 10:56

F***ing idiot owners she called me up this morning the puppy is to scared to do anything she wont play,eat.drink with any of the dogs and the new owner is to heart broken to snap the pup out of being silly scared. I told her everything is new to the pup and you have just got to be cruel to be kind but she reckons its not normal for a pup to be scared of the new environment, she just can't be bothered to train the poor thing. she is bringing the pup back along with her dad who is police officer who handles dogs and he also reckons its not normal. just because she wants her money back and i don't see why i should because it is no fault of my own or the puppy. im almost certain ill be getting arrested cause if her dad thinks he knows more about dogs than me because he runs behind dogs to chase criminals he got another thing coming. watch now he's nothing but a community officer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 11:59

Oh gosh that is terrible.. why would they be so keen and then change their minds?
I dont think they deserve her anyway.. throw their money at them and take the puppy back.. you will find her a good home Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 12:09

Mel Skora wrote:Oh gosh that is terrible.. why would they be so keen and then change their minds?
I dont think they deserve her anyway.. throw their money at them and take the puppy back.. you will find her a good home Smile

the contract she signed it said i would have the puppy back if it was ill or anything and a refund will be given but if it is healthy which she is and the return is due to not being able to cope/train then a refund will not be given because the return is to no fault of the pups or my own why should i let them just think its alright to give up on a dog, the owner will have it back no lose to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 12:12

I can see your point of view too Miss Rogue..
People shouldnt just think they can give up on it.. but what life will she have there? will theylook after her ? They seemed so nice.
what do you think changed over night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 13:39

Mel Skora wrote:I can see your point of view too Miss Rogue..
People shouldnt just think they can give up on it.. but what life will she have there? will theylook after her ? They seemed so nice.
what do you think changed over night?

I didn't give ehr her money back her sister is going to take Tango now she agreed with me about the situation called her sis imature apparently daddy the cop gave her, her own way they raised the pups not her. It changed over night because the woman was heart broken to see the puppy upset and rather than bringing her out of that state of mind she cuddled her all night instead reinforcing the behaviour so Tango got worse.talking to her today she was totally different just a barbie who didn't want to break a nail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down