Bailey doesn't understand the concept of windows :))!!

2 posters

Go down

Bailey doesn't understand the concept of windows :))!! Empty Bailey doesn't understand the concept of windows :))!!

Post by StuW Mon Apr 16 2012, 23:25

So I was sitting in the living room with Bailey and he was staring at the window as if he could see something so I stood up and he jumped up at the window growling and slightly barking! I started walking towards the window and he jumped down and ran away Laughing he must have thought my reflection was someone outside coming towards him rolling on the floor Silly dog that he is Laughing
StuW
StuW
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Bailey, Sierra
Dog(s) Ages : 8th Sep 2011, 12th Sept 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 154

Back to top Go down

Bailey doesn't understand the concept of windows :))!! Empty Re: Bailey doesn't understand the concept of windows :))!!

Post by steve76 Mon Apr 16 2012, 23:31

Laughing , they can be silly at times
steve76
steve76

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 239

Back to top Go down

Bailey doesn't understand the concept of windows :))!! Empty Re: Bailey doesn't understand the concept of windows :))!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 23:48

And absolutely hilarious with it too Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by StuW Mon Apr 16 2012, 23:57

Yeah he brings a lot of laughs Laughing! Let him out for a pee before bed just there and it's raining, he comes back in the house and shakes then slips and ends up lying on his back rolling on the floor poor boy didn't know what happened lmao!!
StuW
StuW

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17 2012, 00:07

Aww haha. Things like that are so cute. Lexi is one of those clever dogs that never does anything stupidly cute, unless you count the time she ran into the wall. But the wall jumped out..

Back to top Go down

Post by StuW Tue Apr 17 2012, 00:14

I can't imagine Bailey being clever haha Laughing he walks funny when going through puddles, as if he has smartie tubes on his legs Laughing poor wall! Staffies hurt when they run into you lmao!
StuW
StuW

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17 2012, 00:28

Don't they half! I named lexi Lady Lexi when i first got her cause shes always so....demure? she very rarely gets excited over things so seeing her play or run around like a loon is very warm and fuzzy haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17 2012, 08:26

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down