Max aka Piglet; rescued Staffie boy seeks his forever home

2 posters

Go down

Max aka Piglet; rescued Staffie boy seeks his forever home Empty Max aka Piglet; rescued Staffie boy seeks his forever home

Post by magpie08 Mon Apr 02 2012, 12:22

Max (aka Piglet) is a very happy red staffie boy whom I helped to rescue from a pound when he was due to be killed as his time was up. He is a fantastic lad, who we think is around 3 years old and he is full of personality. He is incredibly friendly and desparate to please, and the only thing that can stop his tail from wagging is bath time! He is well trained, very people-friendly, energetic, and incredibly cuddly. Max currently lives with Maggie, a female bull mastiff, and he is great with her although he does want to be top dog and has a couple of times tried to dominate her and had to be given a telling, which he took. Max would like a home where he will get lots of exercise and with no small furries or young children (he loves kids but he is too bouncy for young children; he could live with children over 12). He could live with another dog but they would have to be introduced carefully. Please contact me if you would like to find out more about this wonderful boy. Max is now vaccinated and neutered. All potential homes will be home checked and vet references taken. On Max's behalf; thank you!

Max aka Piglet; rescued Staffie boy seeks his forever home Max11 Max aka Piglet; rescued Staffie boy seeks his forever home Img_0812

Last edited by magpie08 on Mon Apr 02 2012, 19:31; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding photos)

magpie08
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Max aka Piglet; rescued Staffie boy seeks his forever home Empty Re: Max aka Piglet; rescued Staffie boy seeks his forever home

Post by Kathy Mon Apr 02 2012, 13:59

Hi and welcome to the forum from Rocky and me.

Are you a rescue centre?? If so please take a look at the link below and follow the instructions to add your centres details, many thanks:

PS He is a very handsome lad, I'm sure he will soon find a forever home.

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t10833-rescue-centres-list?highlight=rescue+centre+list

Last edited by kathytake2 on Mon Apr 02 2012, 14:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added further info)
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down