more cleaning

2 posters

Go down

more cleaning Empty more cleaning

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29 2012, 09:46

well got the kitchen walls and floors done yesterday today its the living room. the sofas are a tad dirty after these 2 glad its leather its just a bar of cloth. then its finish all the floors throughout. gemma can do the bathroom and matthew can vac and dust the stairs then thats it done. hate having a bad back it takes twice as long to do anything then i have to deligate jobs where i used to do it all muself. i always say if you want a job done right do it yourself. plus i used to like housework especialy the bathroom its the one room in the house thats shines when you've finished its seems to smile back at you.

Back to top Go down

more cleaning Empty Re: more cleaning

Post by janey Wed Feb 29 2012, 09:55

How is your back Julie? I think its great that you can deligate,send them my way if you want Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29 2012, 10:03

well done i hate cleaning, and hate ironiong

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29 2012, 10:09

oooohhh god no dont do ironing never have. when i first got together with pete i used to iron everything (including his undies) but then if he wanted a tshirt it was always the bottom one and he just pulled it out so all the ones on top creased. and the shirts he would just grab the sleeve and pull it off the hanger so the shirts either side came with it and ended up in a heap at the bottom of the wardrobe. i stopped doing it we iron as we need it now.

my back is getting better but i still have to watch what i'm doing so after doing the kitchen yesterday and the dogs beds that wa sit for the day. i am usualy a really active rush around kind of person so am having to learn to slow down. i cant even walk that fast so it annoys me if i have to go any where i have to go slowly if i'm going to be out for a while. i know how old people feel now Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Feb 29 2012, 11:39

I hate doing the housework it really kills my back, especially the vacuuming. We have a small flat so working in the confined space isn't too much fun I feel like I am constantly tensed up due to lack of space.

Never mind musn't grumble.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29 2012, 19:51

Dont clean Kathy.... hehe simple Big Grin I wont mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29 2012, 20:39

well glad the sofas are leather they were filthy all clean now just in time for the night time relax and the dogs lying at my side doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down