Sonic took Patrick on a spooky walk

4 posters

Go down

Sonic took Patrick on a spooky walk Empty Sonic took Patrick on a spooky walk

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 22:13

Sarah took the dog and the boy for a walk, Patrick decided he wanted to walk through the grave yard. Spooky...... the muzzle by the way is becasue he's a trained racer (sonic not patrick Laughing ) when the muzzle comes off its time to race so unfortunately becasue thats been his life for 3 years he cannot be taken out without the muzzle or he thinks its time to race and lets face it no one is going to be able to catch him

Sonic took Patrick on a spooky walk 317291_10150457524125339_737580338_11147028_425423231_n

Back to top Go down

Sonic took Patrick on a spooky walk Empty Re: Sonic took Patrick on a spooky walk

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 22:19

Ha ha how cute ! Is he ok with the muzzle on ?

Back to top Go down

Sonic took Patrick on a spooky walk Empty Re: Sonic took Patrick on a spooky walk

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 22:39

Maria. wrote:Ha ha how cute ! Is he ok with the muzzle on ?

well when they train race dogs they train them to chase and grab little fury things so when the trainers want the dogs to relax and just go for a normal walk they put them a muzzle on so the dog eventualy thinks oh ok right muzzle on just walk muzzle off lets go run and catch the little fury thing. so yeh he's ok with his muzzle on its just other people look as though the muzzle means agression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 22:42

other people look as though the muzzle means agression. - sadly so : ( Although that's not what I thought when I first seen your pic .. in my experience they have always been friendly and very shy like Big Grin They are so gorgeous though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 22:45

the only thing that puts me off them is they are too skinnny for my likeing although sonics ribs dont stick out as much as they used to cos he's not doing all the training and raing now. poor love he only had the equivelant of a sprained wrist and threatened with a bullet if no one took him. i will never go to the dogs again now i know what they do and how they treat these dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 22:51

That is so awful Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sun Feb 26 2012, 00:15

Lovely spooky pic and walk! I have a client who rescues greyhounds and it is the same thing here... sad that they are just discarded like rubbish, but at least most make a life of it here. Been meaning to ask: what is on Lottie's lips in your avatar (bet you covered that already but I musta missed it)? They look blue... Big Grin
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26 2012, 08:26

it is the remains of a little blue plastic ring that she chewed up she fell asleep with it in her mouth Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26 2012, 11:32

Lovely pic
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Feb 26 2012, 11:36

Looks like something out the Omen!! Thats a very spookey walk Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Feb 26 2012, 11:53

Great picture with a lot of atmosphere, thanks for sharing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Mon Feb 27 2012, 10:57

Lovely picture. Big Grin Its really is awful how they treat greyhounds. When I was a kid I read an article in the paper on it and it scarred me for life. The next time we did creative writing in school (this was primary) I wrote a harrowing tail of an abused racing greyhound. I begged and begged my mum to let us rescue an ex racing greyhound. They were my dog of choice for years-funny that! Laughing
I'd still like a greyhound or a lurcher.

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down