Is there a way to proove she is staff ?

5 posters

Go down

Is there a way to proove she is staff ? Empty Is there a way to proove she is staff ?

Post by duggie Fri Nov 25 2011, 21:07

To put it simply we dont have KC papers ( it would have been a wise choice )

her dad is apparntly an "am staff" he looks pure staff not pit so dose her mum.

Not that KC papers will make me love her anymore the only reason i ask is my inlaws are somewhate twisted when it comes to me they will do anything to get one over on me and im worried they might call the police and claim i have a pit

Is it possible to have some form of evaluation of her done at the vets or something to say she is staff so if the nasty gits do play dirty and i get a knock at the door i can to a certain degree proove them wrong ?

duggie
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to proove she is staff ? Empty Re: Is there a way to proove she is staff ?

Post by Steve Fri Nov 25 2011, 21:10

Sad i'm afraid not, are you from the uk?

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to proove she is staff ? Empty Re: Is there a way to proove she is staff ?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25 2011, 21:12

I don't know of any way without papers.

Back to top Go down

Post by duggie Fri Nov 25 2011, 21:34

yes im in scotland i was thinking along the lines of asking if the vet would evaluate her and provide a letter or something stating she shows no sings of being crossed with a pit ?

i have utter B&*$ards for inlaws they often spout to freinds of theres that im a wife beater ect they truly are horrid i cant stand them and i would not put it past them to do something like this

duggie

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Nov 25 2011, 21:36

i wouldn't ask your vets anything, just call your staffy what it is an staffy x Smile

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by duggie Fri Nov 25 2011, 21:44

There is verry little dout she is staff i really dont think she is a cross but i am petrified that they once again get the hump and do the dirty on us i would end up serving time as i`d fly at the person trying to take her off us Sad

to be honest our vet seamed to fall in love with her she was impressed that she was sitting down when told ect i know that means nothing really but i just thought maybe she might be able to help

duggie

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Nov 25 2011, 21:53

You have a staffy x. Nothing to worry about and its not going to be taken away because of a family vindeta.

Just enjoy, the higher percentage of Staffs are crosses, sadly. Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 00:13

To be honest, if she looks like a staff I wouldn't even tell people she's a cross - just say she's a staff.

I wouldn't mention her dad being am staff cause they're not allowed over here, so her dad is an 'illegal immigrant' if you see what I mean!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 02:21

duggie wrote:her dad is apparntly an "am staff" he looks pure staff not pit so dose her mum.
The AmStaff (American Staffordshire Terrier) is the AKC equivalent of the American Pit Bull Terrier, so it is banned in the UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by duggie Sat Nov 26 2011, 05:19

CatStina wrote:
duggie wrote:her dad is apparntly an "am staff" he looks pure staff not pit so dose her mum.
The AmStaff (American Staffordshire Terrier) is the AKC equivalent of the American Pit Bull Terrier, so it is banned in the UK.

Oh.....i honestly had no idea i mean he looked more staff than anything else. i wish i didnt ask now lol i feal worse now than i did! lol thanks for your help guys/girls.

duggie

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by indigostaffs Tue Nov 29 2011, 22:46

You could get her dna profiled i think x
indigostaffs
indigostaffs

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Colby, Niko, Nyla, Logan, Tigra, Tiamo, Vadre
Dog Gender(s) : 4 Girls, 3 Boys
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 23:00

indigostaffs wrote:You could get her dna profiled i think x

it's very hit & miss, and if it shows that she is part AmStaff (ie pit bull type) then there could be problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30 2011, 00:22

What height is she? BSL goes by specific heights and is she is below that set height then she won't be taken from you because she is technically not classified as a dangerous breed due to height.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merielh Wed Nov 30 2011, 02:53

You can get her DNA tested, we did with our Rescue dog. It wasn't expensive, £65 All you provide them with is your details, the dogs name and the DNA sample (which is v easy to do)
Merielh
Merielh
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30 2011, 03:10

Yes but the problem is that if the father is am staff then her dog could be taken. The company would be compelled to pass that information on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Nov 30 2011, 13:09

DNA is worthless it will only proof your dog is an dog Tongues it's just an money making schame.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30 2011, 16:19

I agree that DNA is highly inaccurate! It may even be dangerous if it comes back saying your dog has AmStaff in her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down