Russells attitude

Go down

Russells attitude  Empty Russells attitude

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21 2011, 07:18

Russell and Bonnie seem to have it in for eachother and nothing seems to stop Russell from harrassing her. She has always been queen in dog world wherever we go and I assume Russ is challenging this but it is SO annoying. they always seem to have to go at it under our feet to, like if we are sitting at a table, and it makes such a comotion.
here's a video Im wondering if this looks like playful / aggressive / dominant behaviour to any of you?

Bonnie has never really liked playing with other dogs, she just runs around biting charlie when other dogs are here to play because shes jealous... we're not sure. PS she's a rescue so don't know her history before my folks got her but we have had her for at least 6 years now.

VIDEO

*** oh please excuse my mother yelling at the dogs at the end.. haha

Back to top Go down

Russells attitude  Empty Re: Russells attitude

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21 2011, 08:36

i think russell is just trying to get her to play, i may be wrong but thats how i view it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21 2011, 10:48

nicolalouises wrote:i think russell is just trying to get her to play, i may be wrong but thats how i view it

I agree but Bonnie doesn't seem to like it too much. Suki has outgrown a few of her playmates and they would act like Bonnie did when Suki would go to play with them. After awhile she learned that she couldn't play with them anymore and would move on. She forgets sometimes and they growl or bark at her and she'll back off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21 2011, 10:51

i think its just playfullness as well, russell will soon learn what he can and cannot do

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Aug 21 2011, 14:27

Looks like play to me, but it doesn't look like Bonnie is that keen. I would hope he will catch on and start to give Bonnie some space! Did they dig that hole btw??? Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22 2011, 00:53

nah that was a hole for my mum to plant a lemon tree haha. hence why she wanted them off the garden lol.

glad to hear it looks like play to all of you, but yes i hope he soon learns to back off and leave her alone, she doesn't want a bar of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down