Peoples attitude

5 posters

Go down

Peoples attitude Empty Peoples attitude

Post by ANGIEMARKYOUNG Fri Jun 14 2013, 21:57

I have been having such a fab few weeks .. Jenson has been absolutly amazing he's so good and loving that every day is more of a joy than the last. His training is coming on leaps and bounds, he is so friendly and loves ALL animals/people/children etc he just wants attention and cuddles 24/7 which is fab ... then today one man and a family has ruined my run of good moods .... the first was this morning while taking jenson out for a walk off lead around our local woods when a man came out from nowhere with his 2 dogs and was questioning us and jenson saying he has heard alot about them dogs "I.E Jenson" and all the attacking they do and he was worried about the safety of his dogs ... all the time he was questioning us jenson was sat by us good as gold then when we told him very offishly jenson is fine and very friendly he walked off where his dogs when passing jenson, growled and barked at him and the bloke just watched i was so annoyed then i got home to hear the family by us who has a collie dog scream and shout at it calling it a c**t while tying it up in their garden (as it always escapes) and laughing at it as it wound the lead around the bench and was trapped it breaks my heart ... im so desp to ring the rspca but i know unless there is evidence of abuse they wont do nothing. I really dont know what to do ... i hear them shout at their dog on a daily basis its horrid but the dog looks healthy i dont know what to do any advice???
ANGIEMARKYOUNG
ANGIEMARKYOUNG
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Peoples attitude Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Jenson
Dog(s) Ages : 8 mths
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 59

Back to top Go down

Peoples attitude Empty Re: Peoples attitude

Post by Sazzle Fri Jun 14 2013, 22:01

Oh no that's awful, the poor dog Sad
I can understand your dilema, unfortunately from my experience the RSPCA would do nothing.
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by ANGIEMARKYOUNG Fri Jun 14 2013, 22:05

Im always looking to check on the dog throughout the day as i live top floor so can look down into their garden and it looks so sad .. i wish i could do somthing.. my sister was around today with her bloke and they wanted to go and grab it and take her home as it was heart breaking to see her. I might just try the rspca but i wont hold my breath Sad
ANGIEMARKYOUNG
ANGIEMARKYOUNG
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Peoples attitude Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jenson
Dog(s) Ages : 8 mths
Support total : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14 2013, 22:27

Aww try not let ignorant people spoil your good mood & vibes, you have worked had with jenson & it's paying off. Smile

The poor collie Sad how awful, I wish the RSPCA would do something but I won't hold my breath either.

Back to top Go down

Post by astubliffhacked Sat Jun 15 2013, 00:27

we get a lot of people change direstion when we walk noah, i just laugh it off, my dog as been attacked by so many other breeds it beggars belief, but he just keeps going trying to make friends, i've had many dogs, dobermann, springers and labs but noah is way above them . these people are not even worth posting about, ignore them is the best advice i can give and walk on knowing you have a special dog Big Grin:D
astubliffhacked
astubliffhacked
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Noah
Dog(s) Ages : 21 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:25

unfortunately there are loads of people like this brought onto the planet to spoil our lives and the lives of their dogs Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Nats81 Sat Jun 15 2013, 09:35

Just typical everyday life ... I get it quite a lot,, "u av to be careful with them dogs" " them type ov dogs" my dog is so loving n it's how u fetch them up .... As far the other dog just ring them if u feel that strongly about it n just get a bit ov advice Smile
Nats81
Nats81

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : bronson
Dog(s) Ages : 12 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Sat Jun 15 2013, 15:55

Oh that does sound horrible. so sad to see how owners can not appreciate their pets more, its funny how we all consider our pets as apart of the family and some people don't have the heart to even treat the pet right, why get one in the first place?
And don't let other people put you off, you know exactly the type of good heart Jenson has, and that is all that matters! People bully our breed for the only reason that the odd few put the bad rep on these beautiful breeds!
Maria90
Maria90
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down