Rant about people again

4 posters

Go down

Rant about people again  Empty Rant about people again

Post by b_phippsy Tue Aug 11 2015, 12:46

Since I've had Harley I've grown a thick skin with most comments and tried to let it go over my head but today took the biscuit.
Went for a nice long walk had three people make nasty comments for no reason and I struggled to bit my lip. First of all we were walking down a narrow path and a guy was walking towards us so I kept Harley close, he tried to jump a bit to say hello but I had firm control then we carried on and the guy turned around and said that's a banned breed shouldn't be out in public! I carried on and ignored him then further down the path there were two yappy dogs running about off lead and the little girl shouted to her mother " there's one of those nasty dogs put them back on the lead" I ignored and I kept walking then her dog proceeded to antagonize mine and growling at him to which Harley was pulling and getting wound up then she had the cheek to say I couldn't control my dog when she was screaming at hers to get back on the lead and it paid no attention.
 I had a little giggle at that point then to top it off walking back into my street and two old birds were holding a Yorkie talking and Harley wanted to play so was pulling and the women said to the other "nasty Staffy" then as I tried to pull Harley up the street I could hear the women saying " hes still there... still there.. he still not gone" only because he was pulling to play. Arghh makes me mad because he just wants to play and although he is 1 he is still very much pup and people do not understand they think he wants to eat them or something. ohh well rant over!! phew that feels better! Smile
b_phippsy
b_phippsy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years old
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 78

Back to top Go down

Rant about people again  Empty Re: Rant about people again

Post by Emmahammond25 Tue Aug 11 2015, 13:49

Aw there really is so many small minded people about! I've yet to come across a nasty remark about Marley but I think thats because he's a pup! Sure I will one day! Just wish people would give them a chance!
Emmahammond25
Emmahammond25

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 16/03/2015
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistys Mum Tue Aug 11 2015, 14:00

People are idiots. Horrible comments from ignorant people, they really should do their homework on what breeds are banned and if they can't control their dogs they shouldn't let them off the lead. Morons! Keep your head up high, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Sadly a lot of us in here have  encountered nasty stupid comments like this, I just try to laugh now. I've had a loads of comments from people with little yappy nippy dogs who they can't control!

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Rant about people again  B110
Mistys Mum
Mistys Mum
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Misty
Dog(s) Ages : 16 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Tue Aug 11 2015, 19:06

The owners with the wee yappys bile my blood!! they think as theyre wee and cute they wnt do any harm (aye right) and so havent trained them properly but in the owners eyes they do no wrong . Had a right giggle one day an elderly lady i went to pass pulled her grandchild away from the yorkie but wasnt fussed when the baby wanted to pat mia. I said to the baby now you mustn't pat strange dogs they may hurt you. The grandmother said i dnt like the wee yappies give me a staffy any day amen to that sister . Went away and had a chuckle to myself.

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Rant about people again  B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317