Gumtree

2 posters

Go down

Gumtree Empty Gumtree

Post by Bruno311210 Fri Sep 30 2011, 08:48

My friends Rottie had 11 puppies yesterday,bless her in tis heat , she has advertised on Gumtree on facebook, personally I don't think it is wise, What do you think ? I said ezpups might be a good one, that where we found bruno .
Bruno311210
Bruno311210
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Gumtree Empty Re: Gumtree

Post by janey Fri Sep 30 2011, 09:16

IMO If you are going to breed I would have hoped that they had found and vetted homes before the pups are born and there isn't a need to advertise them, thats just my opinion anyway.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 09:28

not all puppies are as lucky as your Bruno !! ( or my 2 !! Got Winston of gumtree)

that's a hell of alot of puppies to find homes for.....hope she can find 'decent' homes for them.....

very sad if the dog has had puppies without any thought as to where the hell they will end up. there are so many dogs/puppies desperate for homes now. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Fri Sep 30 2011, 10:15

ok thank you , she has got home for about 5 of them, she didn't really know how many pups her dog was going to have the vet just estimated 8 plus.................... She wants £700 a pup, it will have papers and 6 weeks pet insurance.
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 14:39

But it still stands that she should have thought about homes before breeding in the first place.

Ideally, when a bitch has puppies, homes should already have been found and vetted. And it's always best to have a couple of 'reserves' in case there are more puppies than expected, as in your friends case.

I hope these puppies are lucky and are rehomed to decent poeple, but I think the likliehood of ALL them finding good homes when they are advertised on sites like facebook and gumtree is very small. I agree with you, Epups is prob her best bet if she wants to advertise on the net, although £700 is a little high, whether they are registered or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down