Really has annoyed me

3 posters

Go down

Really has annoyed me Empty Really has annoyed me

Post by janey Thu Sep 29 2011, 21:57

Went out with Moo today and had a beernik,a friend came and joined me and we had a wonderfull afternoon.

Packed our stuff up and headed back across the park home. We where just leaving when 2 dogs, looked like a collie and a collie x something. Anyhow I saw them plod into the park, across a 'main' road and thought how irresponcible, expecting the owner to be following, but nothing.

Popped our bags down as I wasn't going to have the dogs wander. Stayed with them for a bit, always looking down the road still expecting an owner to turn up. The dogs hadn't a coller so no number to call, and I was getting to the point that I really didn't know what to do, obviously pets, looked after, but its a really busy road especially at rush hour as its a cut through.

So after about 20 mins the dogs decide to plod off out of the park, my friend took Moo and I went after them. They crossed a main busy road into another road thats a single lane because of a blind corner under a railway track. A car was coming,so I stood in the road and the dogs just ambled off to some bloke stood outside his house.

I shouted 'mate are these your dogs??' rather paniced, he just said yes, why I can see them?! By this point I was angry, so I may have thrown a few 'f's' in there about keeping control of your dog and having a coller on, having them wonder the roads and you can't see round corners, I was like WTF.

He proceeded to tell me my mother hadn't bought me up right because of the language I was using. Yes it was bad, but not as bad as having your dogs running around in a road. And to be honest the only thing I really said was he didn't deserve to own a dog.

Sigh, what a complete *. I went back to the park to get Moo and my bags, seriously shaking with anger. We had to walk back past his house. Funnily enough his, I can only guess Mrs was outside in the car. I just shouted at him that he was disgusting, and shouldn't own a dog. The Mrs looked a little confused, I so hope she grills him on it and he says that he let the 2 dogs over 2 main roads.

Sorry for the rant, thats been bothering me since 5 when it happened. I'm not a vocal person but seriously what was he thinking. Oh and he was extremly vocal to tell me about my upbringing. So angry.

janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Really has annoyed me Empty Re: Really has annoyed me

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 22:00

You see it all the time - people who shouldn't have a pet worm, let alone a dog.

He'd have sung a different tune if the dogs had caused an accident & the police had come round to arrest him!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Sep 29 2011, 22:10

Honestly Caryll he asked if I wanted his phone number and address to report him. I said there isn't any point doing that as they won't do anything.

I didn't have Moo with me. I just said 'how old are you' (mid 40's) and that you should know better than to let your dogs wander on a main road.

So so annoyed. Him yelling at me that I haven't been bought up properly because his dogs are wondering the streets.

I give up on people I really do Sad
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 01:09

Some people have Noooooooo idea do they.

Good on you Janey for watching over the dogs and making sure they were......hmmmm, I was gonna say safe, but maybe supervised or watched over is a better word. And good on you for letting your thoughts "escape" from your mouth Wink
Such a shame there are people like this who seem to have little concern for the safety of their pets.

Glad you got it off your chest, and hope you managed to calm down after a bit. I know the feeling when something really bothers me, I tensd to let it boil for hours, even days at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 08:30

well done you janey, what an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Sep 30 2011, 10:34

Some people. Anything could have happened to those dogs. Itsn't it a legal requirement to have a name tag on your dog with your contact details. It's just irresponsible. Urgghh youv'e got me going now!!
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 10:36

kathytake2 wrote:Some people. Anything could have happened to those dogs. Itsn't it a legal requirement to have a name tag on your dog with your contact details. It's just irresponsible. Urgghh youv'e got me going now!!

Yes it is, but how many people don't bother & the law does nothing to enforce it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby&Me Thu Oct 13 2011, 11:43

good job GO JANEY!!!! xx
Ruby&Me
Ruby&Me
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Really has annoyed me Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ruby and Beau
Dog Gender(s) : Girl and Boy <3