Any of your dogs throw up if fed frozen or partially defrosted food?

Go down

Any of your dogs throw up if fed frozen or partially defrosted food? Empty Any of your dogs throw up if fed frozen or partially defrosted food?

Post by ardvark Fri Sep 09 2011, 11:02

Our boy had been fed partially defrosted or frozen food on a few occasions and he has been very sick (temporarily) but very soon after. It clearly doesn't agree with him and we don't do it, we just have to be more organised lol! But curious as to whether others have had this with their dogs x
ardvark
ardvark
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Any of your dogs throw up if fed frozen or partially defrosted food? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Milo
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Any of your dogs throw up if fed frozen or partially defrosted food? Empty Re: Any of your dogs throw up if fed frozen or partially defrosted food?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2011, 11:26

Nope mines fine on it, I have to feed him his organ meat frozen as he doesn't like the texture of it but it always stays down!

Back to top Go down

Any of your dogs throw up if fed frozen or partially defrosted food? Empty Re: Any of your dogs throw up if fed frozen or partially defrosted food?

Post by ardvark Fri Sep 09 2011, 11:44

Hi Ella, it's odd as quite a few barf users I have read feed frozen but he just can't tollerate it it seems, maybe he'll grow out of it lol! That said its not a problem until we forget to get his food out in time to defrost!!
ardvark
ardvark
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Any of your dogs throw up if fed frozen or partially defrosted food? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Milo
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2011, 12:19

Maybe his stomach can't take it? I only give partially frozen in the summer. Any other time I defrost in the microwave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2011, 12:38

ardvark wrote:Hi Ella, it's odd as quite a few barf users I have read feed frozen but he just can't tollerate it it seems, maybe he'll grow out of it lol! That said its not a problem until we forget to get his food out in time to defrost!!

Perhaps he just can't tolerate it, like i said i only feed organs frozen because of the texture everything is given defrosted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2011, 12:51

ella wrote:Nope mines fine on it, I have to feed him his organ meat frozen as he doesn't like the texture of it but it always stays down!

same for billy

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down