Do u buy your dogs pressies for Xmas & Birthdays?

+2
janey
HazelJ
6 posters

Go down

Do u buy your dogs pressies for Xmas & Birthdays? Empty Do u buy your dogs pressies for Xmas & Birthdays?

Post by HazelJ Tue Oct 19 2010, 01:01

I was just wondering if i am the only one who does this or do any of u do it as well, as my dogs are part of my family(my only family is my sister, dogs and I (we have a brother but his b***h of a wife broke up the family)and all family members get pressies on Xmas & birthdays and we get pressies from them(well we say they are from them). I love shopping for their pressies as they are easy to buy for- food or squeaky toys.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Do u buy your dogs pressies for Xmas & Birthdays? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Do u buy your dogs pressies for Xmas & Birthdays? Empty Re: Do u buy your dogs pressies for Xmas & Birthdays?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 08:09

They have several pressies each to open up on xmas day - they also get bday pressies too.

x

Back to top Go down

Do u buy your dogs pressies for Xmas & Birthdays? Empty Re: Do u buy your dogs pressies for Xmas & Birthdays?

Post by janey Tue Oct 19 2010, 08:30

Me too, she'll get a present on her gotcha day (dont no her birthday) and pressies for xmas! Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 08:52

ye memphis will be gettin spoilt on xmas day and on his bday Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 09:42

Janey wrote:Me too, she'll get a present on her gotcha day (dont no her birthday) Big Grin

Oh, that is SO sweet!

We always buy birthday & Christmas presents for our dogs. Not much, but always something. And they always buy us Birthday & Christmas cards! Well, I buy them, but that's only cause they're not allowed in the shop! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 10:21

Caryll wrote:
Janey wrote:Me too, she'll get a present on her gotcha day (dont no her birthday) Big Grin

Oh, that is SO sweet!

We always buy birthday & Christmas presents for our dogs. Not much, but always something. And they always buy us Birthday & Christmas cards! Well, I buy them, but that's only cause they're not allowed in the shop! Laughing

caryll who going to stop him haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 10:27

bigwazza wrote:
Caryll wrote:

Oh, that is SO sweet!

caryll who going to stop him haha

Well, I don't know why, but people get VERY funny about a Bull Terrier barging in to a shop and pulling all the cards from the racks (only so he can see what they're like, of course) and leaving huge tooth marks on them all. That's the problem with having claws instead of fingers, they won't grip properly, so you just HAVE to use your teeth! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 10:39

so you mean to say dempsey gets penalised for having claws not fingers i think that is predgadise ha ha silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 10:41

Yes, I wonder if I can get a solicitor involved & sue for discrimination?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 12:56

yeah Katie get pressies for xmas and her birthday from me and the mrs and the kids, shes spoiled rotten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 13:00

you dont say shane lol rolling on the floor but your not the only one that would be found guilty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 15:25

All the pets get pressies.....If I have money left over then the wife gets one too Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Oct 19 2010, 15:36

BlueStaffBlue wrote:All the pets get pressies.....If I have money left over then the wife gets one too Big Grin

Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Oct 19 2010, 23:13

Nope ur not the only one i bought kaiser pressies last year and will be doin this year it was his first one last year and he loved ripping them opening just like having a kid lol Laughing
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyszoo Wed Oct 20 2010, 01:30

we always get our dogs presents for Christmas! on birthdays they get special yummy treats!

daisyszoo
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Olive
Dog Gender(s) : female

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Wed Oct 20 2010, 03:16

yep ,roo will get some thing really special this year as its her first crimbo with us, and oscar our cat will get some thing special too, dunno when roos birthday is, so will just use the day we got her and she will get loads of prezzies then too Big Grin

ROO
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : ROO
Dog Gender(s) : girl

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Wed Oct 20 2010, 05:35

Glad to see i am not the only one who does this, some people think I'm mad but hey dogs are the most important part of my life. They usually get a pigs ear or some other treat and Mia loves her squeaky toys, doesn't care if they drive me nuts just so long as she is happy and Harley will probably get a pair of shoes no wait that's my shoes he just likes to eat them.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby&Me Wed Oct 27 2010, 15:57

Im going to get ruby all new stuff like bed collar lead etc some lil t shirts a winter coat and some toys!
im even going to make her a special doggy christmas dinner and a cake made with dog chocolate! Ha ha
U lot crack me up i actualy had visions of dogs in clintons picking out cards lmfao briliant! Laughing
Ruby&Me
Ruby&Me

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ruby and Beau
Dog Gender(s) : Girl and Boy <3
Support total : 9

https://www.facebook.com/CarlaMOFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 16:00

Not had her 1st xmas or birthday yet but defo will get something Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 16:15

asda got some great toys in for christmas for 1pound great stocking fillers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby&Me Wed Oct 27 2010, 18:14

seany boy wrote:Not had her 1st xmas or birthday yet but defo will get something Big Grin

Its Ruby's first xmas too!! dont tell the husband but im gonna spoil her rotten!!!!
Ruby&Me
Ruby&Me

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ruby and Beau
Dog Gender(s) : Girl and Boy <3
Support total : 9

https://www.facebook.com/CarlaMOFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down