How often do you brush your dog's teeth?

2 posters

Go down

How often do you brush your dog's teeth? Pbucket0%How often do you brush your dog's teeth? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
How often do you brush your dog's teeth? Pbucket0%How often do you brush your dog's teeth? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
How often do you brush your dog's teeth? Pbucket100%How often do you brush your dog's teeth? Pbucket 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

How often do you brush your dog's teeth? Empty How often do you brush your dog's teeth?

Post by Steve Wed Aug 25 2010, 20:19

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

How often do you brush your dog's teeth? Empty Re: How often do you brush your dog's teeth?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 21:50

I dont,i use those dentastix things,and she also has dry kibble sometimes,to help keep teeth clean.

Back to top Go down

How often do you brush your dog's teeth? Empty Re: How often do you brush your dog's teeth?

Post by youngkaiser Wed Sep 01 2010, 22:14

Kaiser doesnt need it i just have loads of chewy bones and he is on kibble so his teeth are lovely and white although he does get spoilt with fresh meat i.e liver, chicken and even lately he has been getting grilled steak eats better than me lol
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10 2010, 18:48

I think if i tried to brush his teeth he would just eat the brush. But his teeth are pure white and his breath is fine.
Been trying to find out what food he likes so to the smells at the other end are more of a concern at the moment shame on you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11 2010, 21:30

i use those dentastix aswell i give her a shin bone every week aswell seems to do the trick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down