Is anyone missing a Male Blue Staffy aprox 3 yrs old?

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone missing a Male Blue Staffy aprox 3 yrs old? Empty Is anyone missing a Male Blue Staffy aprox 3 yrs old?

Post by Staffymum74 Sun Aug 07 2011, 19:39

I find it hard to believe that this dog is actually a stray, my presumption is either stolen and dumped or lost! If anyone has lost or had a blue male staffy stolen please take a look to see if this is your dog, rather he go to his original owner than a complete stranger. Sad This boy is stunning!

-> Here <- are the details...
Staffymum74
Staffymum74
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Maya, Angel
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Is anyone missing a Male Blue Staffy aprox 3 yrs old? Empty Re: Is anyone missing a Male Blue Staffy aprox 3 yrs old?

Post by Staffymum74 Sun Aug 07 2011, 19:42

Does anyone recognize this beautiful boy? Is anyone missing a Male Blue Staffy aprox 3 yrs old? Small_Jay-Needs-A-Loving-Home-41
Staffymum74
Staffymum74

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Is anyone missing a Male Blue Staffy aprox 3 yrs old? Empty Re: Is anyone missing a Male Blue Staffy aprox 3 yrs old?

Post by gem Sun Aug 07 2011, 20:39

It beggers beleif that no- one is looking for him just hope he gets a wonderful forever home Sad
gem
gem
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffymum74 Sun Aug 07 2011, 22:06

Yes Gem, I hope if no one comes forward to claim him, he will find a lovely home, he's a real cutie, I just can't wrap my head around someone abandoning him at all! confused That's why I am assuming someone somewhere is missing a beloved pet here, it's worth a try to see if anyone recognizes him. Someone may have filed a report that the shelter has overlooked.
Staffymum74
Staffymum74

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pittboss Mon Aug 08 2011, 00:39

That's a great looking dog!There has to be someone missing him.This is why all owners should chip there dogs...At least he landed at a good rescue and not into the wrong hands.
Pittboss
Pittboss
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Blue
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffymum74 Mon Aug 08 2011, 00:46

I always chip, but unfortunately not all vets etc scan the dogs, it could be years down the road if ever the dog is returned due to the chip. The only other way not to lose your dog is security measures and don't let them out of your sight! Straight Face But I reckon someone is genuinely missing this dog, the price of blues here is ridiculous, so I find it hard to believe someones abandoned it.
Staffymum74
Staffymum74

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08 2011, 00:47

I find it hard to believe that such a dog would not be Micro-chipped Surprised

Why would you pay good money for an animal and NOT pay the small fee to have them Chipped, ensuring that if they were ever to be in this situation, their safe return would be sooooo much easier.

I hope the owner comes forward, or he finds a great loving home....although i'm sure they will get loads of people claiming he belongs to them

PLEASE ENCOURAGE EVRYBODY YOU KNOW TO MICRO-CHIP THERE DOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffymum74 Mon Aug 08 2011, 00:54

Loopy wrote:I find it hard to believe that such a dog would not be Micro-chipped Surprised

Why would you pay good money for an animal and NOT pay the small fee to have them Chipped, ensuring that if they were ever to be in this situation, their safe return would be sooooo much easier.

I hope the owner comes forward, or he finds a great loving home....although i'm sure they will get loads of people claiming he belongs to them

PLEASE ENCOURAGE EVRYBODY YOU KNOW TO MICRO-CHIP THERE DOGS

Exactly, considering chipping costs less than half a course of puppy vaccines and most vets offer a further discount with the puppy vaccines. But to my bewilderment often it is something new owners don't consider. A lot of good breeders will make sure the pups are chipped before they leave, now that's what I like to see! Smile
Staffymum74
Staffymum74

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08 2011, 11:18

A lot of BT breeders won't chip their pups before they leave because their skin is so loose around their necks - it makes it more likely that the chip will 'migrate' and then be missed by a scanner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffymum74 Mon Aug 08 2011, 12:08

Caryll wrote:A lot of BT breeders won't chip their pups before they leave because their skin is so loose around their necks - it makes it more likely that the chip will 'migrate' and then be missed by a scanner.

That's why most knowledgeable vets will chip the lower neck between the shoulder blades and not until the second vaccination. But I feel it is worth it as a breeder to ensure the puppies are placed fully prepared and not half prepared even if it means the puppies staying until they are 11-12 weeks old, personally I wouldn't let a puppy go until this age anyway. thinking
Staffymum74
Staffymum74

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down