found these collars... rockys getting treated

5 posters

Go down

found these collars... rockys getting treated Empty found these collars... rockys getting treated

Post by dkay72 Sun Jul 31 2011, 20:47

hi all, ive actually found a collar i want for rocky but the only problem is the guys put a number up but its not live unless hes on holiday abroad, anyway theres an email address but i havnt a clue how to email so just wonderd if anyone could email him and let him no that the mobile number is not live and that ide like to get a price for a collar made,

take a look guys there excellent very strong and authentic and he also does a heritage range which goes back to the origianals, which is wat rockys getting Big Grin http://harrisandwatson.webs.com/measurementguide.htm
dkay72
dkay72
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : rocky
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 16

Back to top Go down

found these collars... rockys getting treated Empty Re: found these collars... rockys getting treated

Post by janey Sun Jul 31 2011, 20:57

Email isn't hared, surely you have enough time Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

found these collars... rockys getting treated Empty Re: found these collars... rockys getting treated

Post by gem Sun Jul 31 2011, 20:59

I like you Dk really I do so please dont think bad of me but I hate the collars Crying or Very sad I think the first impresions are important and they dont give a good first impression they have thug written all over them . The way forward for the stafford is of a loving family pet and putting a collar like that on just wouldnt look right.
A heavy collar makes the head look weak if the dog doesnt have a strong head and neck.
Sorry Dk dont fall out with me Wink
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by dkay72 Sun Jul 31 2011, 21:04

lololol everyone has there own oppinion gem didnt think they look thuggish personally just thought it would suite him Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i cant seem to do anything right rolling on the floor and janey my laptop just wont let me do nothing wen it comes to emailing its weird mate
dkay72
dkay72

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sun Jul 31 2011, 21:16

Awwww sorry Dk you have to get me !!!!!!!!!! and me is I like to see a nice stafford balanced out to be at the very best it can muscles were they should be , nice little tuck up, and a nice angled neck flowing into the shoulders I dont like heavy collars and leather harnesses but if its what you like go for it just my opinion that counts for nothing silly
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by dkay72 Sun Jul 31 2011, 21:22

nope i know exactly were your comin from grrrrrrr Laughing just thought if i had that then i could get rid of harness ect doesnt matter il sleep on it anyway thinking ..........................spoilsport Wink
dkay72
dkay72

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise C Sun Jul 31 2011, 21:33

gem wrote:I like you Dk really I do so please dont think bad of me but I hate the collars Crying or Very sad I think the first impresions are important and they dont give a good first impression they have thug written all over them . The way forward for the stafford is of a loving family pet and putting a collar like that on just wouldnt look right.
A heavy collar makes the head look weak if the dog doesnt have a strong head and neck.
Sorry Dk dont fall out with me Wink

I have gto agree, it screams fighting dog.

Lola has a slip lead easy on easy off, I wouldn't dream of putting something as thick and bulky as that round her poor neck.

I like her to be comfortable and her comfort is of great importance to me, plus I don't agree with these big brass collars or harness's as it's posing and what with the police being hot on the tales of our dogs as it is I thiknk there better not on the dog in the first place.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SPLICED-8mm-ROPE-GUNDOG-SLIP-DOG-LEAD-FIELD-TRIAL-/350432478307?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&var=&hash=item905b7c16e6

But each to their own.
Louise C
Louise C

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 22:43

woah!! they have got to be heavy on the dogs neck =/ and really do look like a typical fighting dog kinda collar :S .. but as said above each to there own Smile .. id rather my dogs have comfortable looking collars lol i usually will stay away from the tough leather types cuz they often split and pinch there neck and stick with the softer materials .. theyre also cheaper to replace lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy Mon Aug 01 2011, 13:23

Lovely collars in my opinion.

Taken from the site on the bull breed collars:

Prices for these Collars within this range are:

£50- £55 for 2" Collar depending on length.

£40- £45 for 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" collars depending on length.

matching Collar and lead sets:

2" £75

1 1/4" - 1 1/2" £65
Staffy
Staffy
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
found these collars... rockys getting treated Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Tilly.
Dog Gender(s) : Female.
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dkay72 Mon Aug 01 2011, 17:36

yeah ive just had an email from the guy 350 a piece for a 3" heritage one, but im after a plain black one with the eye thingy for the lead and a couple of studs
dkay72
dkay72

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down