What do you think about the cut back's

2 posters

Go down

What do you think about the cut back's Empty What do you think about the cut back's

Post by Steve Wed Oct 13 2010, 11:59

i look like my mum could be going losing her job and so only got 2 year before she could retire..

i do think they do need to cut back but 40% & 25% that is just crazy, people who need help from the goverment will get double hit because they saying food & clothes prices could double or even triple in a years or 2 time doh

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the cut back's Empty Re: What do you think about the cut back's

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 12:08

It'll always be this way when you have a tory government. I'm not blaming the recession on them (it wasn't any government's fault) but they'll do nothing to help the ordinary bod in the street.

I'm a bit of a red, by the way! Smile

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the cut back's Empty Re: What do you think about the cut back's

Post by Steve Wed Oct 13 2010, 12:09

yea i'm a red too Tongues but i'm not sure about the new labour leader i think looks abit of clown which voter wiln't vote for. i bloody cant stand torries Tongues sorry to any torrie suppoter

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 13:28

its a sad state that the countrys in at the moment i dont think many people can say they have a safe full time job.
i know myself iv went for job which were full time permanant to be told it is as permanant as it can be no one knows what might happen in the next couple of months.
the oconamy is just to unstable at the moment and dont seem to be gettin anmy better and i dont hold out much hope of it improving with the goverment we have now.
re the new labour leader his brother is are local mp and i think he would have been a far better leader just by the way he has inproved the schools and area in genaral.plus in the years he has been the mp he has never missed a open meating even when he was in goverment

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Oct 13 2010, 13:35

i think cutting the police is a bloody BIG mistake we dont enough police at momnet you watch the crime going out of control...

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 13:40

the only thing they should cut in the police is the paper work and let them do the job they sighned up for not pen pushing.
plus police brutality is a crock of sxxt getting a clipped ear off the beat bobby did no harm to the older genaration.
and dont play up with the police and they wont have to come on so strong

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Oct 13 2010, 13:45

my sister is a waanabe police officer lmao she one of them PCSO's her job is not safe at the moment.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 14:17

Steve wrote:yea i'm a red too Tongues but i'm not sure about the new labour leader i think looks abit of clown which voter wiln't vote for. i bloody cant stand torries Tongues sorry to any torrie suppoter

I think people'll vote for him cause he's young, intelligent & dynamic but he's still in touch with the commoners like us! He comes across well. Don't forget, Blair looked a bit of a clown (with those ears! Looked like Prince Charles' brother!) and still got in for how many years? He also CARES which a lot of mp's don't, not really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Oct 13 2010, 14:29

i thought blair look like a leader i'm not sure about this ed i got a little feeling we going have to put with the torries & libdems, i really think they going stick together like glue if clegg dont get the boot by his party.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 16:22

the tories like cleg as he is no thret to them for a leadership challenge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 21:50

The tories like clegg, but his own party members don't! I can't see this government going full term.

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Wed Oct 13 2010, 21:52

Caryll wrote:It'll always be this way when you have a tory government. I'm not blaming the recession on them (it wasn't any government's fault) but they'll do nothing to help the ordinary bod in the street.

I'm a bit of a red, by the way! Smile

I totally agree with u we live in a tory area how ever i didnt vote for them as i knew what they are like all for the rich the recession aint there fault i know but us working class are always the ones that are hit the worst
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 21:56

Well they shouldn't....he sold out for a bit of fame. I was always under the impression that what libs had been fighting for was at the other end of the scale to the torries but I must have been wrong cos he joined forces within a couple of meetings.
Should have another election, Labour would be sr8 back in, don't think people realised when they voted libs/cons that they would join forces

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Oct 13 2010, 22:07

i can remember years with Margaret Thatcher (well the later stages of her term) my mum & dad was forever stuggling to make a living, me and my sister had to share a football season ticket...

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 22:08

Clegg knew that the only way he'd EVER get any power would be to join in with the tories! So he sold out, and took his chance! Weasel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14 2010, 08:04

[quote="Steve my mum & dad was forever stuggling to make a living, me and my sister had to share a football season ticket... [/quote]

rolling on the floor

thats when you know your nearly down and out
Food cupboards can be empty but if you have a season ticket, you still have a chance in life

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Oct 14 2010, 08:06

Laughing we always had food but not much else Tongues

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14 2010, 09:48

Steve wrote:i can remember years with Margaret Thatcher (well the later stages of her term) my mum & dad was forever stuggling to make a living, me and my sister had to share a football season ticket...

DON'T start me on about THATCHER (always call her that, she doesn't deserve to have a human first name used). She made most of the real problems this country has today. She new the price of everything & the value of nothing.

Privatisation was her baby & it damn near ruined this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14 2010, 10:33

i remember her being on the tele trying to show her human side when the falklands war was on it didnt wash then
and the torries go on about the gulf war and critisis labour (not that i truely support any war)saying we should never have been there, they want to look back at there own desisions

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Oct 14 2010, 10:42

bigwazza wrote:i remember her being on the tele trying to show her human side when the falklands war was on it didnt wash then
and the torries go on about the gulf war and critisis labour (not that i truely support any war)saying we should never have been there, they want to look back at there own desisions

yea when i see them moan about bring in the war or anything else about the war, i laugh to myself they cant say anything the torrie took us in 3 wars in maggy & john terms Laughing

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down