Sleep Pattern

Go down

Sleep Pattern Empty Sleep Pattern

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 00:40

I think Milly sleep pattern has gone wrong for the last 4 nights she just wants to play all night I have tried to stop her sleeping in the day but it is hard when you have got things to do any suggestions??

Back to top Go down

Sleep Pattern Empty Re: Sleep Pattern

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 00:45

Oh dear. Dunno reallly
Maybe more play-time or walks during the day.

Hope her sleep-pattern fixes itself soon for you though. Can't be much fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 00:48

No its not dont know wat is wrong she gets 2 really good runs/walks a day sometimes 3 her food not changed or anything like that and she is always messing/playing with the kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 01:08

I don't know what to suggest but hopes her sleeping pattern sorts itself out soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 02:48

I'm not sure since she is getting plently of exercise. Suki is the same age and she has her nights as well but they are very very rare now. Hopefully it will just be a short phase and sort itself out.

Is she eating and drinking normally?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 07:57

yeh she eating and drinking fine no change i gunna go get her up in a min she snoring away only went sleep at 4.30

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jul 20 2011, 09:36

I think someones still testing you, you hid her slippers what do expect! Laughing Is she still crated? Maybe try that XX
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 10:43

Could be her age - teenager!

Could you try taking her for a walk late at night, before you go to bed? That's what I do, before I go to bed I take Dempsey out for a 20 minute walk. Not long, I know, but it seems to be enough to make him want to go to bed when we get home.

Mind you, at Milly's age, Dempsey was still crated at night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 16:17

Charlie is the same age almost as Milly and thankfully, we never have any night time problems. I'd try putting her in her crate with a blanket over to make it dark and 'den like'. Hope it gets sorted for you soon though. Getting up with kids is bad enough, getting with dogs - not cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 16:38

I can relate to you, as Jethro went through a terrible phase of waking every night at around 2 am puffing and panting and having a panic attack. It lasted weeks and nearly drove us bonkers as he sleeps next to our bed in his basket. Thankfully now he sleeps right through. Hope your Milly does the same soon for you. I know how frustrating it is!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 19:55

ohhh dear miss milly lol .. when skye wouldnt sleep through the night i found that covering her cage with something so she cant see out and its all dark helped alot! .. maybe take her toys away about 30mins before shes gotta go to bed or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 20:16

staffy-lover89 wrote:ohhh dear miss milly lol .. when skye wouldnt sleep through the night i found that covering her cage with something so she cant see out and its all dark helped alot! .. maybe take her toys away about 30mins before shes gotta go to bed or something

good advice, Woodys toys go away 30 mins before bed time and never had a problem.he knows its snuggle time and then bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 20:19

After Dempsey's dinner he's too full to play with toys! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 20:21

nicolalouises wrote:
staffy-lover89 wrote:ohhh dear miss milly lol .. when skye wouldnt sleep through the night i found that covering her cage with something so she cant see out and its all dark helped alot! .. maybe take her toys away about 30mins before shes gotta go to bed or something

good advice, Woodys toys go away 30 mins before bed time and never had a problem.he knows its snuggle time and then bed

Thankyou Big Grin haha!! .. so does our two, when they have no toys they have nothing else to do but snuggle or sleep bless em' so there mind calms down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down