Rolo - Aged 7 -

3 posters

Go down

Rolo - Aged 7 -  Empty Rolo - Aged 7 -

Post by Julie_SSC Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:42

Temperament: Lovely boy with energy for long walks.
Dogs: I would prefer to be an only dog please
Cats: No
Children: 8 years +

Hello, my name is Rolo, and I am having to find a new home, due to my owners change in circumstances.

I am a good boy on the lead, and do not pull at all, how good is that?!  I also sit when asked, for example when we cross roads.  I can pull a little when I see a cat run across in front of me, but what dog wouldn't?!

I know quite a few commands, like; Sit, Paw, Leave it, etc. Although I would love to learn more
… maybe you could teach me?

I am not a huge fan of the car, but if you take me to your sofa, I am sure I wouldn't mind! Have you got a sofa that I could come and call my own?

I do love my toys, so could you possibly buy me a few? Then we could play together … how brilliant would that be?

I do have a bit of energy, that I could do with burning off, so maybe we could go for some nice long walks, and have play time in your garden?  I would absolutely adore that!

Although I do not over react to other dogs, I think I would like to have my new humans all to myself. I do not show aggression when I meet other dogs, but I do have a bit of a fixed stare, and can pull a little.
With the right owners, who could take the time to train me with some tasty treats, safely, around other dogs, I think I would learn to be better.  So if you are maybe experienced owners that know about this sort of thing, could you apply for me, maybe?
I am muzzle trained, so that would maybe help with our training? With a confident walker, I am really quite good, so I need you to stay nice and relaxed with me, and I am sure we will be fine. I am not bothered by loud noises, or groups of people either, so maybe we could have a party?!

I am house trained, which I presume you will be too? He he he, only joking! I am a good boy inside the house,
and do not bark, or get over exited, although I do like it when visitors come!

I also like little humans, and get on well with the children that come and visit me at my current home, who are around 5 years old, but any children who I live with, I think I would like them a little older please.

Anyways, I think that that is enough about me, and maybe we could talk more about you? If you think you are the right person  to take me to your sofa, then please get in touch with Wendy her number is below or fill in an Application Form and someone will give you a call.

Lots of love and licks,

Rolo
Xxx

Rolo is neutered, vaccinated and micro chipped.  He is currently still in his home, in the London area,
but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

If you think you could offer Rolo a new home please call: Wendy on 07505010823

www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Rolo - Aged 7 -  <a href=Rolo - Aged 7 -  15203400_1259610550746952_8855844732745191593_n_zpsy0hfjibt" />

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Rolo - Aged 7 -  Empty Re: Rolo - Aged 7 -

Post by Julie_SSC Tue Apr 11 2017, 18:15

Rolo is still looking for his forever home

Julie_SSC