Go down

Mac - Aged 11 - REHOMED Empty Mac - Aged 11 - REHOMED

Post by Julie_SSC Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:16

Age  - 11 yrs
Temperament  –  Very loving and affectionate
Dogs  -  No
Cats  -  No
Children  -  5 yrs plus

My name is Mac and I came to senior Staffy club after my owner died. I have been in a home for almost two years now but my Mommy had to go back to work and I am being left all day and I don't like it. I bark and cry a lot because I miss her so much. I'm a good boy though aside from barking, I don't destroy anything and I am always clean in the house no matter how long I'm left.

I love people and am a really affectionate boy. I love nothing more than cuddling and kissing you. I like little people too and have been around youngsters and I love to play with them and will chase them in the garden when they want me too. I'm even gentle around the new baby grandchild of the family.

I really don't like other dogs though and I've got myself so scared I now don't like going out walking in case we see any. Senior Staffy club have a fully qualified Behaviourst who will work with you to help me overcome this fear though. I know I can do it with your help and guidance. Before I got scared I walked nicely on lead and didn't pull.

I am a really good boy in the car. I love all people and I don't even mind going to see the vet (so long as there's no other doggies in the waiting room!)
I hope I can find a foster or furever home really soon.

If you want anymore information about me please call my friend Charlene on 0777 1914583 and I promise to give you lots of cuddles and kisses.

Lots of love
Mac xxxx
Mac is neutered, and is vaccinated and microchipped. He can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

We do ask for an adoption donation of £90.
All the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Mac.

If you think you could offer Mac a new home please call:
Charlene on 07771 914 583
www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Mac - Aged 11 - REHOMED <a href=Mac - Aged 11 - REHOMED 14907614_10157729143360437_3920168458586838065_n_zpspvhv49t4" />

Last edited by Julie_SSC on Tue Jan 03 2017, 16:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REHOMED)

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down