REHOMED * - Buzz - aged 7 in kennels staffs

Go down

REHOMED * - Buzz - aged 7 in kennels staffs Empty REHOMED * - Buzz - aged 7 in kennels staffs

Post by Julie_SSC Thu Jan 26 2017, 19:19

Temperament  –  Desperate for affection
Dogs  -  Possibly ok with a calm female  -
Cats  -  No
Children  -  12 yrs plus

I’m Buzz and I want a proper home please!  When the dog warden found me I was in a bit of a mess, my ears were hurting me so much from being infected, I had bald patches all over me and I was very thin.

But do you know what, everybody thinks I’m so special cos I still love humans and just want to be with them all the time.................not very easy when you have to live in kennels, but I’m so grateful cos it’s warm and I get fed properly, and the Senior Staffy Club are helping to make my ears better.

I’m quite a big boy, but I know how to walk properly on my lead, and I just lurve my treats, my carers say I’ve learnt very quickly not to ‘mug’ you for them, I know now if I sit I’ll get a treat.

I have to tell you about my ears cos they’re not a pretty sight, I’m afraid. The vet man says it’s cos they’ve been infected for a long time and nobody helped me.  They don’t hurt as much now cos the Senior Staffy Club have got medicine for me,
but it has to go into my ears, you see and to be honest I don’t like that very much, well you can’t blame me, can you? But I will let you put a muzzle on me, just for a few minutes, and then I stand still while you put the medicine in!  Do you think you could do that for me, cos I think I might always have to have that medicine, but I hope with someone who cares and looks after me properly they will continue to get better.
(My friend Nikki can tell you more if you call her)

My hearings not very good either, so I keep looking round when we’re walking, just to make sure you’re still with me!

I do so love my walks, do you like walks, could we go for long walks together?? Oh I do enjoy going in the countryside with lots of interesting smells!

I’ve been in the car quite a lot (pesky vet visits), and I jump into my crate and just sit in there peeking out the window to see where we’re going.

I may be able to live with a calm female dog, who doesnt play to rough because of my ears and I could live with older children. Despite everything I have been through I am avery gentle loving boy - I just want someone to love me..

My face melts my carers hearts, with my big brown eyes and pleading expression for cuddles,
does it melt your heart too?

Please come and meet me cos I know you’d love me!

Lots of love
Buzz xx

Buzz will be neutered  and is vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Buzz  and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Buzz a new home please contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form which can be found on our website - www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

REHOMED * - Buzz - aged 7 in kennels staffs <a href=REHOMED * - Buzz - aged 7 in kennels staffs Buzz%202_zpsyg9wlerh" />

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down