Ravishing Romeo, male, black with white chest, 8 years, Stafford area

Go down

Injured Ravishing Romeo, male, black with white chest, 8 years, Stafford area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Jan 03 2016, 13:38

Ravishing Romeo, male, black with white chest, 8 years, Stafford area 12342402_10156338835350437_4006565070266984125_n_zpshf5pzfj3

ROMEO

Age - 8 yrs
Temperament – Calm and very friendly
Dogs - yes, but needs to be a quiet one.
Cats - possibly, not tested.
Children - 12 yrs plus

Hello, I’m Romeo, are you looking for me?

I’ve been in kennels for quite a while now, and I’ve just moved to the Senior Staffy Club which everybody tells me is great news 'cos they’re very good at finding seniors like me lovely homes.

My new carers say that I’m lovely, very calm, walk nicely on my lead and, like all Staffies, I just love having kisses and cuddles with humans!

I quite like other dogs, and I ignore all the other dogs in the kennels when they bark at me when they go past, but I don’t really want to be jumped all over by other dogs.

I would need a very calm doggy friend because I have got wobbly back legs and so wouldn’t be able to cope with being jumped on too much when playing. Don’t get me wrong though, I love my walks, but I can’t do very long walks.  Maybe you can’t do long walks either then we could have shorter walks together and then cuddles on the sofa, that would be lovely, wouldn’t it?

I love going in the car, I don’t mind if you put me in a crate.

Of course I loves my toys and treats but most of all I loves cuddles and fuss. I’ve been told I have a very gentle nature and very soft fur!

So what do you think? Could you be my new family, pretty please??

I hope to meet you soon

Love Romeo xxxx

Romeo is vaccinated and micro chipped, and will be neutered prior to re-homing.
He is currently in our Stafford kennels, but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However, any potential adopter should be willing to travel to meet Romeo where he is now.

If you think you could offer Romeo a new home please ring Nikki on 07870 392164 or complete the online adoption application form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

(Romeo has been seen by a vet regarding his legs and there is no treatment he can have – he just needs some home comforts and a family to love him as he is. This will be discussed fully with you if you are interested in giving him a home.)
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Ravishing Romeo, male, black with white chest, 8 years, Stafford area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Ravishing Romeo, male, black with white chest, 8 years, Stafford area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Jan 10 2016, 14:26

Ravishing Romeo, male, black with white chest, 8 years, Stafford area OD%202_zpsli8dyesi
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Injured REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sat Mar 19 2016, 17:40

REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Ravishing Romeo, male, black with white chest, 8 years, Stafford area

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down