Iza's holiday

4 posters

Go down

Iza's holiday Empty Iza's holiday

Post by ColinW Fri May 22 2015, 20:54

Monday day 1 . Got in a panic when my human started packing my bag, that usually means he wants to get drunk or go to Amsterdam and do god knows what and it got even worse when he took me to the gates of hell aka the bus stop. On the scary bus i hid under a seat and sang all the way but that just made the other humans look and laugh and they laughed again when i started walking backwards to get off the bus but my human said he was bloody mortified and never again so i was pleased it worked but he lied Sad Got off the bus and we had to queue for keys and i got cuddles from a nice girl but dad human never got hugs so he was grumpy Laughing Then we went into a bit of metal called a caravan but i wasn't sure think it was a trap for me so i sat and shook. We then went to the beach but there wasn't a beach just water and the water chased me so i barked and chased it back but it chased me again and when i drank it i gagged sick and human laughed at me. I finally got brave and jumped in and hey i loved it but dad was worried i got swept away so i wasn't allowed off lead. Back to caravan for food but he bought me yucky tinned food and i said no thanks and started to shake again. After a snooze we went back to water and it was gone whoa mind games on what and i ran about in circles in the sand fair happy and covered in mud even grumpy human laughed. Then back home for early night and i cuddled into dad all night cause i was a little scared.

Tuesday day 2. God human up at stupid o clock and demanded he took me to the beach again hee hee but when we went back it was gone again huh so i went exploring the rocks but silly human stopped me playing with dead pigeon no talking We then seen rabbits with really long ears Dad said they were hares but i knew the were ears stupid human. Made Dad take me back another 2 times when water had vanished so i could run about shouting i'm freeee then i drew a picture with a rock.

Wednesday day 3. Up at stupid o clock for the beach again and i met another dog and we chased each other dont know why Dad cant chase me he just goes red and out of breath after 20 meter and stops for a smoke, go figure!
Bloody bus stop again liar Dad so i sang again to annoy him, we ended up home yo feed the smelly cats, why cant they poo outside like me? Then our friend came by to give us a lift back, when i seen him i done a little pee pee Smile and jumped all over him, he's nice.
Dad left his wallet at home how i laughed until he said we had to get the bus back and forth again in the morn.
Later someone called Sis came to stay the night and humans had bad beer. She had to pay cause Dad had no money i laughed again Laughing

Thursday day 4 More beach, sea and rock climbing Dad said his legs are like jelly stoopid human maybe he ment the jelly fish he shooed me away from. In evening we went to cashline and Dad stopped for a beer so i sang again and he took me home, grumpy old man.

Friday day 5. Dad started packing bag again i felt sad 1 more trip to the beach then we had to leave, Dads strap on his holdall broke i laughed. You know what maybe bus isn't too bad i only sang once this time and Dad chuckled with the other humans.

Wish i could type human is getting fed up now and wants a smoke, thats right he said i drove him too start again, crap excuse eh he's weak like the rest of you humans, sorry getting creative there.

PS Overheard Dad i am oing too spayed next week hope it has a beach night night so sleepy zzzzzzzzzz
ColinW
ColinW
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Iza
Dog(s) Ages : 1.8 years
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 633

Back to top Go down

Iza's holiday Empty Re: Iza's holiday

Post by Inez Maria Fri May 22 2015, 21:01

Fab Diary account! yes you need to teach Iza to type Col Laughing

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Iza's holiday B110
Inez Maria
Inez Maria
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Vinnie
Dog(s) Ages : 11/08/2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2596

Back to top Go down

Iza's holiday Empty Re: Iza's holiday

Post by Mia05 Sat May 23 2015, 15:55

Aww great col

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Iza's holiday B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317