Winstons first puppy school class..

2 posters

Go down

Winstons first puppy school class.. Empty Winstons first puppy school class..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22 2011, 16:37

Well tonight was his first class. There were only 2 puppies there, including Winston !! The other was a 9 week old rotty cross huntaway ( Ceasar )Winston launched himself at Ceasar so many times during the class .. the instructor showed us how to 'poke ' him when he gets carried away.... which he did...alot !! He wasn't nasty but he just plays so rough ! We cleaned the dogs ears and did some sit , down and leave it commands.... Next week there is another 2 puppies coming along.... Had fun.. Winston snored all the way home and ran straight in his bed and hasn't moved !! He is pooped !! Took a few pics at the end of the night., they are not the best photos.... plus one of my boys on the way home in the back seat of the car... Oh and one I just took of Jethro a few seconds ago.... well it is winter!!

Winstons first puppy school class.. 012-1

Winstons first puppy school class.. 011-1

Winstons first puppy school class.. 014-2

Winstons first puppy school class.. 017-1

Winstons first puppy school class.. 010

Winstons first puppy school class.. 018-3

Back to top Go down

Winstons first puppy school class.. Empty Re: Winstons first puppy school class..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22 2011, 16:41

great pics , what a star Jethro is, cant believe he has grown so much

star

Back to top Go down

Winstons first puppy school class.. Empty Re: Winstons first puppy school class..

Post by janey Wed Jun 22 2011, 16:44

I love watching pups play together and there both so cute Smile and Jethro all snuggled up, how cold is it there!!!??
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22 2011, 16:45

janey wrote:I love watching pups play together and there both so cute Smile and Jethro all snuggled up, how cold is it there!!!??

probally about the same as here (our summer)

Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22 2011, 16:47

well it is winter now and is supposed to get down to around 10 degrees tonight.... that's freezing !! Jethro hasn't moved since he went to bed !! ( neither has Winston ! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22 2011, 16:47

Laughing Laughing
Sleep well my darling Jethro xxxxx
Winston you are a little scallywag, bet poor Ceasar didn't know what hit him
rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
I'm sending Izzy down for Winston to play with before next lesson. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jun 22 2011, 16:48

vanessa wrote:
well it is winter now and is supposed to get down to around 10 degrees tonight.... that's freezing !! Jethro hasn't moved since he went to bed !! ( neither has Winston ! )

rolling on the floor it is the same here Lynne, and I'm not even wearing a jumper lol!!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22 2011, 16:49

please do !! I think the owners of Ceasar wondered what had hit him !! Laughing

the instructor did say that Winston was too smart for his own good!! see what happens next week !!

Big Grin

the above answer was for Lee !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22 2011, 16:56

how grown up is Winston starting to look!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22 2011, 17:19

vanessa wrote:please do !! I think the owners of Ceasar wondered what had hit him !! Laughing

the instructor did say that Winston was too smart for his own good!! see what happens next week !!

Big Grin

the above answer was for Lee !!

We got very similar comments when Izzy went to training.
I bet when the instructor is looking Winston's direction, he is showing full attention and listening to every word thinking Just like all good boys do Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22 2011, 17:33

Awww bless him!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dayvies girl Wed Jun 22 2011, 20:15

Aww bless.
I'm taking Coco to his first puppy class on Sunday and I can't wait!!
dayvies girl
dayvies girl
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Coco, Kaiser & Skye
Dog Gender(s) : 2 males & 1 female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23 2011, 03:39

It was funny because the instructor was trying to teach Ceasar to sit.. he is only 9 weeks old... well that is one thing Winston can do, and she was using dried liver bits .. so while she was trying to encourage Ceasar to sit.. Winston would race over, bowl him out the way, and sit ever so nicely looking up at the instructor because he knew he would get a treat. What a show off !
I wil be glad when there is a few more puppies though.. really want him to socialize with lots of other canines !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23 2011, 08:32

what a star

star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23 2011, 12:44

Winston's a big boy! Such a star. star

But, oh, Jethro.............how sweet is that pic of him all cuddled up? Love Struck

10 degrees? That's a heatwave!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23 2011, 14:31

Caryll wrote:Winston's a big boy! Such a star. star

But, oh, Jethro.............how sweet is that pic of him all cuddled up? Love Struck

Heatwave.....OMG Surprised

So glad Winston enjoyed his play with Ceasar....i love the third pic were Winstons head has disappeared in Caesars mouth Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23 2011, 16:42

awww what lovely photos Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23 2011, 16:47

Loopy wrote:
Caryll wrote:Winston's a big boy! Such a star. star

Heatwave.....OMG Surprised

So glad Winston enjoyed his play with Ceasar....i love the third pic were Winstons head has disappeared in Caesars mouth Laughing

yeah 10 degrees for me is time to get out the thermal underwear !!
and I was glad that Caesar was getting back at Winston... Winston was such a stirrer all night !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down