A second Staffy

2 posters

Go down

Dog A second Staffy

Post by never the dog Wed Jul 16 2014, 13:10

Hi all I have a 4 year old staffy femail Stella she gets on ok with other femail dogs of all sizes likes all small dogs mail or femail but can be a little hit or miss with bigger breeds.We have recently moved from south london to a more rural part of kent as a result on her daily walks we don't often come across other dogs and when we do as im a large man with a bald head and tatoos and a staffy most other dog owners scoop there dogs up in there arms and run the other way like there arse was on fire im shore you all know that feeling  Crying or Very sad stella is craving other dog company it seems even to the point of trying to play with our grumpy cat which was really funny but its never gonna happen.. so im thinking of getting another staffy as stella gets on with all femail dogs im thinking a femail would be best ...But am im thinking the right way as living with another dog is of course very differnt to meeting other dogs in the park

So question Male of Femail ?? 

Sorry for my terrible spelling i cant find the spell check thinking 

never the dog
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Dog Re: A second Staffy

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16 2014, 14:05

Typically it is better to have a male and female together. But there are a few members here who have two of the same who might be able to advise Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Wed Jul 16 2014, 19:26

yes they say a male and female are best to have together  Smile 
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16 2014, 20:41

I moved this to the chat forum as I thought it would get more views. It is normally recommended you have dogs of the opposite sex however I have 2 girls and they get along fine  biggrin 

Back to top Go down

Post by never the dog Wed Jul 16 2014, 21:32

Chiara wrote:I moved this to the chat forum as I thought it would get more views. It is normally recommended you have dogs of the opposite sex however I have 2 girls and they get along fine  biggrin 

Have your two girls always lived together and have they been together from pups ?

never the dog

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down