what happens, will these dogs be destroyed?

2 posters

Go down

what happens, will these dogs be destroyed? Empty what happens, will these dogs be destroyed?

Post by ardvark Sun Jun 05 2011, 15:49

read this it will make more sense lol!
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/news/2011-1/may/13/pet_dog_savaged_to_death_on_ho.aspx

If a dog/s seriously hurt or kill another dog/animal like above what happens to the attacker and their owner, what does the law state does anyone know?

ardvark
ardvark
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
what happens, will these dogs be destroyed? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Milo
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

what happens, will these dogs be destroyed? Empty Re: what happens, will these dogs be destroyed?

Post by ardvark Sun Jun 05 2011, 15:55

oh and check the comments about the other horrid and 'dangerous' breeds Rolling Eyes sure I should have told you all nearer the time so we could all put our pennyworth in!
ardvark
ardvark

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

what happens, will these dogs be destroyed? Empty Re: what happens, will these dogs be destroyed?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2011, 15:57

im not 100% sure but i think that when a dog attacks another animal it is not taken half as seriously as if obviously it attacks a human. It obviously depends on the history of the dog ie if its attacked before and what the circumstances of the attack where. If a dog runs up to a onlead dog and that onlead dog attacks and kills the off lead dog obviously it cannot really be blamed imo. x

Back to top Go down

Post by ardvark Sun Jun 05 2011, 16:30

Carly totally with you I'm sure it won't be taken anywhere near as seriously. And also if a dog approaches and attacks the off lead one there isn't a leg to stand on right? Our old staff was met around a corner (off lead with me) by a Husky and it went for our dog puncturing his shoulder rather deeply and required vet treatment, the owner admitted he'd done it before and apologised and the police didn't want to know AT ALL! Shocking. Shocking she took it out un muzzled too in my opinion. Also so shocking is that our gent staff labeled 'dangerous dog' didn't even fight back. The soppy nut never even tried to protect my husband when another dog went for him biting him under the arm then going back for another 'real' bite on his forearm requiring a trip to A&E, it happened in our own home too. Anyway I digress!.....

The thing is all 3 dogs were off their leads and assuming the report is truthful no warning was given to attempt to intervene but really the owner of the 2 Pyrineans had their sodding muzzled in her blinking hand wtf?!
ardvark
ardvark

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Tue Jun 07 2011, 12:52

No they couldnt order the dogs to be put down as far as I know as all dogs are off the lead. What it comes down to is that the pyreneans were out of control, though the court would have to prove they were dangerously out of control in a public place. Isnt the same as a dog biting a human, tbh the owners could take it to court but it is unlikely they would get more than an order ensuring they are kept on-lead and muzzled.

Sad for that poor old man it must have been a terrible thing to see Sad
Nosipho
Nosipho
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down