Lola has destroyed her Indestructiball

3 posters

Go down

Lola has destroyed her Indestructiball Empty Lola has destroyed her Indestructiball

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28 2013, 15:41

Poor Lola has destroyed her ball, she had become obsessed with it and it was full of bite holes where the plastic was sharp. She has hurt her mouth and her paws playing with it, I've had to bin it and the poor girl is crying for it. One of the best fivers I have ever spent! She has a new one on order and Daddy is getting her the 10 inch Boomer ball Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Lola has destroyed her Indestructiball Empty Re: Lola has destroyed her Indestructiball

Post by janey Sun Apr 28 2013, 16:09

Well done Lola, is anything completely staffie proof Laughing
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Lola has destroyed her Indestructiball Empty Re: Lola has destroyed her Indestructiball

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28 2013, 16:15

She has had it for a year, well worth the money though. I think you're right about nothing being staffy proof lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28 2013, 16:46

Laughing poor ball, another one bites the dust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Apr 28 2013, 18:43

I'm sure it will be in good company up there in ex doggy ball heaven Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs McFisher Mon Apr 29 2013, 10:12

I just bought a Boomer Ball last week for Louby and she loves it! After 20 mins she is buggered...If shes still a bit too giddy on an evening, jumoing on us and trying to bite us, we take her back over the the field with the ball for 15 mins. then she is sleeping for the rest of the night...A tired dog is a happy dog, is definately the mantra in our house..
Mrs McFisher
Mrs McFisher
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Lola has destroyed her Indestructiball Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Louby
Dog(s) Ages : 6th May 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 10:23

Aww, bless her! I think a Boomer ball is an amazing toy for bully breeds though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 10:56

Lola's new indestructiball has come today I got the bigger size(15cm, 6") as she could just get her jaws around the smaller one and that is why it got holes in it. They are only £8 on Amazon at the moment http://www.amazon.co.uk/Happy-Pet-Indestructiball-Dog-Large/dp/B00393R11Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367228931&sr=8-1&keywords=indestructiball. I have also ordered the 10 inch boomer ball so hopefully it will keep them busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs McFisher Mon Apr 29 2013, 11:12

I got Lou the 6 inch, i think its just that bit too small for her, but will suffice until we get her the bigger one. Think we will get the 10 inch one next. I can't rave enough about them...they are brilliant, so far!!!
Mrs McFisher
Mrs McFisher

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 11:26

They are good. We have a nature pond at the bottom of the garden and I have just had to fish the ball out of all the frog spawn! Her feet are filthy from trying to get it out herself! You always get a laugh from a staff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs McFisher Mon Apr 29 2013, 11:29

we had to fish it our of some nettles - dock leaves to the rescue. x
Mrs McFisher
Mrs McFisher

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down