SMELLY DOG! LOL

Go down

SMELLY DOG! LOL Empty SMELLY DOG! LOL

Post by moy24 Wed Jun 01 2011, 12:09

Hi my staffy keeps licking his paws and no he has a sore on 1 of his paws and he smells more then he should its realy strong. smells like he's not house trained, it's like he has done wee on his bed but he hasnt, has any had the same problem?
moy24
moy24
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : SHADOW
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

SMELLY DOG! LOL Empty Re: SMELLY DOG! LOL

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 12:35

Hmmmm.........if he's licking and has a sore and it's smelly maybe he has an infection of some sort???? Just a thought

Back to top Go down

Post by moy24 Wed Jun 01 2011, 12:38

Loopy wrote:Hmmmm.........if he's licking and has a sore and it's smelly maybe he has an infection of some sort???? Just a thought
thanks for your reply his sore on his paw aint smelly its just him in general i bath him when its needed
moy24
moy24

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 12:47

moy24 wrote:
Loopy wrote:Hmmmm.........if he's licking and has a sore and it's smelly maybe he has an infection of some sort???? Just a thought
thanks for your reply his sore on his paw aint smelly its just him in general i bath him when its needed

Oops Blushing LOL Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 13:21

moy24 wrote:

Could it be something he is eating or his diet, have is it been changed in the last week or so?
Is he drinking enough water or is he drinking heaps & heaps of water? Is he going to the toilet more than previously or have his stools or bowel habits changed in anyway? thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by moy24 Wed Jun 01 2011, 13:24

Dogalogs88 wrote:
moy24 wrote:

Could it be something he is eating or his diet, have is it been changed in the last week or so?
Is he drinking enough water or is he drinking heaps & heaps of water? Is he going to the toilet more than previously or have his stools or bowel habits changed in anyway? thinking
his diet is the same,his drinking as normal and nothing changed everything the same
moy24
moy24

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 13:31

OK starting to grasp at straws? thinking
I was thinking about how you said it smelt like wee on his bed and maybe a urine infection, but then again my older girl can get a very strong smell at times and I think she may have had a loose bowel action, but there is nothing to be found on further check around her tail etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by moy24 Wed Jun 01 2011, 13:37

Dogalogs88 wrote:OK starting to grasp at straws? thinking
I was thinking about how you said it smelt like wee on his bed and maybe a urine infection, but then again my older girl can get a very strong smell at times and I think she may have had a loose bowel action, but there is nothing to be found on further check around her tail etc.
i dont no whats going on so im taking him to da vets on tueday for a check up rather be safe then sorry thanks for ur advice
moy24
moy24

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 13:41