how do ur dogs play with toys?

+3
staffygalkezXX
Night Crawler
swatcha
7 posters

Go down

how do ur dogs play with toys? Empty how do ur dogs play with toys?

Post by Guest Sun May 29 2011, 20:54

My sister brought a bag of tennis balls round for the kids & dogs lol and Mazda as normal every toy MUST die in less than 30seconds but Zero is treating his like his baby Laughing its too funny watching him (he didnt get nick named simple for nothing rolling on the floor )
They've had every toy there is and both can murder kongs (Maz even destroyed 2 giant black kongs!!) Zero has eaten nearly every kong, nylabone etc hes had too, why hes in love with his tennis ball i dont know and Maz cant even look at his cos he keeps laying on it, her's is in a million bits.
Just wondered how everyone elses "treat" toys

Back to top Go down

how do ur dogs play with toys? Empty Re: how do ur dogs play with toys?

Post by swatcha Sun May 29 2011, 22:00

well mine rip their toys to shreds..they love footballs and that usually lasts a wee while longer
swatcha
swatcha
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : bud and stella
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Crawler Sun May 29 2011, 22:12

Prince doesn't really bother with toys. We'll have a quick game of tug of war with his twisted cotton rope & knot thing. Its the only toy that has lasted. He has a squeaky dumbbell type thing, but doesn't bother with it at all.
He does have a football that we take on the fields. And yes, it was popped in less than a minute. But he will still run for it Smile
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Prince & Star
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by staffygalkezXX Sun May 29 2011, 22:26

blayde's gota little toy box full of toys. most of them r half ruined. tennis balls dont last him 2 seconds, nor does anythin else really but i love gettin him sqeaky toys cuz he gets so excited his eyes nearly pop out Laughing but they dont sqeak 4 2long afta hes got his teeth in2 them. i dernt get him roped 1s anymore cuz he demolishes them n altho he spits it out iv noticed hes swallowd some of the string cuz it came out in his poo.
staffygalkezXX
staffygalkezXX

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : blayde
Dog Gender(s) : male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30 2011, 01:19

Roxy (5 months) has a heap of various toys and I am surprised that they are still going strong. She is not keen on regular tennis balls but loves her bigger tennis balls. She has one the size of a basketball (she did ruin the first one we bought her, but this one is going strong)and one about half the size of a basketball. Her fave toy is a piece of rope she started playing with when we first bought her home at 6wks and we've tied knots in the end for her. This is the only toy that she will willingly bring straight back to us when we throw it. All others she tends to bring back in her mouth but come just close enough to us to reach out but then quickly duck back away and tease us with it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by niff Mon May 30 2011, 07:15

yeh mines like to destroy toys too , thats why dakota's spent 3 overnighters in the vets this week having rubber removed from her intestine . crazy dog almost finished herself off
niff
niff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa & Kuta Mon May 30 2011, 08:16

Kuta LOVES his squeeky toys....... they don't tend to last that long though before the squeek dies. All we have to say is 'where's squeeky?', and he runs outside to find it. He has quite a few laying around as most of them die after a few days. I just leave them in the yard for him to chew on. He also loves tug of war with his rope, I don't have the strength to play that, but the OH get right in to it with him.
We are still learning what Brutus likes, but it seems he distroys every toy he has come in contact with. I have found a few of Kuta's ripped to bits since he has joined the family >Smile
Lisa & Kuta
Lisa & Kuta
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kuta & Brutus
Dog Gender(s) : both Males
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30 2011, 08:27

billy not that much into toys, he has a sqeaky tennis ball which is still going strong after a few months, he has a kong but will only play with it when it has treats in

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Tue May 31 2011, 11:40

Mine tear them to pieces, the only things we have which have survived the slaughter are 1 and a half kongs, a burst basketball, and a black kong rubber ball. skibadee treats the rubber ball like her baby too, her favourite game is rolling it under the furniture and then screaming at the top of her lungs until me or my OH bends down and gets it. Tali keeps her toys nice (not tennis balls though!) she tends to have a crazy 5 minutes where she shakes them around and throws them in the air, then they quickly become boring again!
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue May 31 2011, 13:40

staffygalkezXX wrote:blayde's gota little toy box full of toys. most of them r half ruined. tennis balls dont last him 2 seconds, nor does anythin else really but i love gettin him sqeaky toys cuz he gets so excited his eyes nearly pop out Laughing

Laughing Moo is the same, there is know point in the squeaky toys though, she manages to get it out in seconds, and by the look of her toy box she should be an orphan!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by staffygalkezXX Tue May 31 2011, 13:46

Laughing Laughing Laughing ppl think im daft wen i say my dogs gotta toy box, but hes got tha many (most half chewd) he needs 1, jus gota teach him 2put them bak after hes finishd wiv them lol (in my dreams) Smile
staffygalkezXX
staffygalkezXX

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : blayde
Dog Gender(s) : male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down