busy day

2 posters

Go down

busy day Empty busy day

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09 2013, 11:53

We found a baby sparrow in the garden yesterday - reckon it was only born yesterday. Have had it snuggled and warm all night and day and feeding it tiny amounts every half hour or so. OH has just gone to take it to a sanctuary.

Off to the vet when he gets back as Roxy has a limp today (looks like a stiff muscle and isn't bothering her but would rather not leave it) and Vin's had a bump between his shoulder blades for a few days (also don't think it's major but might as well take them both at the same time).

Then off to do a bulk raw shop.

And I've still got, oh, about, 24 hours worth of work to try and cram into what's left of today  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

busy day Empty Re: busy day

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09 2013, 12:00

Hope you get it all done Lisa, well done on keeping the chick going  Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Dec 09 2013, 12:06

I wouldn't get that lot done in a week , good luck Lisa let us know how it all goes
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09 2013, 12:06

Surprised Surprised how are you going to fit it all in Lisa Surprised hope the kids are ok and it's nothing serious let us know how the vets go busy day 3198918699

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09 2013, 14:09

Birdy sanctuary says the sparrow is doing well and should be fine  thumbs up 

Vin is ok so we only took Rox to the vet - it was a new vet that saw her and she went mental for him  I dont want to s  He stretched her left front leg and her shoulder popped, but she was fine. Did the same on the right and she squealed before it popped  Sad  She does look stiff. We have a week of painkillers to see how it goes, and of course rest and lots of mental games.

As for my work, well, time to start - don't know how I'm gonna get through it this week  Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09 2013, 14:25

Aww Lisa your going to burn yourself out Sad glad rox is doing well enough to flirt with the vet giggle fingers crossed the rest and painkillers fix it all up Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09 2013, 14:27

_Hayley_ wrote:Aww Lisa your going to burn yourself out :(glad rox is doing well enough to flirt with the vet :giggle:fingers crossed the rest and painkillers fix it all up Smile

Thanks Hayley. Yes, OH and the 2 doggits have come home to sleep. I don't think I can fit sleep in this week - not complaining about the work, I love the work - just, well, exhausted  hypnotised 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Mon Dec 09 2013, 20:51

Really busy day  Sad Yes don't wear yourself out  busy day 3198918699 xx
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy