been a busy little day

Go down

been a busy little day Empty been a busy little day

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 22:24

Woke up and had to go shopping for le food. Ended up getting a burger king milkshake.

Got home and started playing on my website and got a few bits n bobs done there.

Walked noodle butt round the town (she was happy chappy again, i think the harness surpresses her mood only gonna use ezydog collar now!!)

now sitting humming to myself.

Just a nice little day Big Grin

Whos doing wednesday club tomorrow? Laughing

Back to top Go down

been a busy little day Empty Re: been a busy little day

Post by Ben Tue May 21 2013, 22:27

Laughing wow. Sounds like a tough day there Hayley! Hope you have a good wed club to recover! Big Grin
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 22:29

Sounds like a great day Hayley, I'm of this next 2 weeks so hopefully I have a few nice little days too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 22:34

Me got up at 6am , replied to 20 emails before 8 , organised 3 quotations before 10 had 2 conference call 10-11 , reassure several angry customers by 12 , dogs out 1 1/2 hours , forum 1.30 - 2.30 prepare 3 layout drawings 2.30 - 4.30 , engineer update 4.30 -5.30 . 5.30 -6.00 prep meeting notes for tomorrow morning

Pretty steady day for me , you too Ben Smile ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue May 21 2013, 22:50

Dave wrote:Me got up at 6am , replied to 20 emails before 8 , organised 3 quotations before 10 had 2 conference call 10-11 , reassure several angry customers by 12 , dogs out 1 1/2 hours , forum 1.30 - 2.30 prepare 3 layout drawings 2.30 - 4.30 , engineer update 4.30 -5.30 . 5.30 -6.00 prep meeting notes for tomorrow morning

Pretty much but up a 5am wont be done before 7 and checking in here between other items/meetings/conf calls to stay sane.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 22:50

my posts keep disappearing Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 22:57

Not been to bad today.

Feel not so much like death, had 3 hours of training at work, went to work mums for a cuppa, been playing with my site to, made another liver cake, cut my hair and not much else Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 22:58

Ben wrote:
Dave wrote:Me got up at 6am , replied to 20 emails before 8 , organised 3 quotations before 10 had 2 conference call 10-11 , reassure several angry customers by 12 , dogs out 1 1/2 hours , forum 1.30 - 2.30 prepare 3 layout drawings 2.30 - 4.30 , engineer update 4.30 -5.30 . 5.30 -6.00 prep meeting notes for tomorrow morning

Pretty much but up a 5am wont be done before 7 and checking in here between other items/meetings/conf calls to stay sane.

That's rough mate try to regulate myself to 12 hour days these days (2 hr lunch break) used to do real silly stuff like 06.00 -22.00 and a few smoke breaks and 30 mins lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 23:00

Hayley wrote:my posts keep disappearing Straight Face

do you mean your topic count and post count or random deletion of new posts ?? example please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22 2013, 05:56

I had a great day yesterday - started with a 90 minute yoga class where I was the youngest in the class and all the old birds could contort into pretzels while I moaned and groaned about my aching joints and lack of movement Laughing Spent the rest of the day complaining about the pain Laughing

Today I have quiet a few articles to write and an ebook to work on, followed by a spinning class and walkies with the pupsters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22 2013, 10:04

Dave wrote:
Hayley wrote:my posts keep disappearing Straight Face

do you mean your topic count and post count or random deletion of new posts ?? example please

I wrote two or three different posts yesterday and sent them then they were gone the next time i came back to the thread Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down