+3
Ben
Sara n Ozzy
janey
7 posters

Go down

Just got home! Empty Just got home!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 15:48

So, I don't really know what to say, but I figure it's the right time to tell people as I'm back home and sorted now - as well as letting people know why I hadn't been on so much within the past few months! It's a bit of a strange subject to talk about but holding it doesn't make things less real! I am okay now though, just a bit sore Smile So...     Yesterday at 7:00 I had to go to hospital for a radioactive injection, x-rays and an operation due to finding out I had cancer a few months ago. Hopefully it's all gone now, I'll find out within a few weeks if it's spread anywhere else. I've not long got back home after staying in all night and leaving them so early and I'm pretty sure they were close to exploding Laughing I'm proud of them both for not jumping up at me and just standing on the bed kissing me Big Grin I missed them loads last night! It's strange not squishing myself between them in bed Laughing they're now both snuggled up and fast asleep next to me! Big Grin I love my puppies and apparently Charlie was a good boy when we had visitors yesterday when I wasn't in! Very proud indeed Big Grin thumbs up

Last edited by CodlingKid on Thu Nov 21 2013, 16:08; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Just got home! Empty Re: Just got home!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 15:56

Aww Cody big hugs love Just got home! 3198918699 hope you feeling ok Smile it's funny how they seem to know when they need to be gentle with us Love Struck Love Struck paws and claws crossed for good news Just got home! 3198918699

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 15:58

Thank you Darcy! I wasn't sure what to say about it really! Bit of an odd subject to talk about but hey ho, it's why I hadn't been on so much ect and I thought it was the right time to say Smile thank you for the crossed paws and claws Big Grin I'm sure everything will be fine now! Just a bit sore!! Smile

P.s I think I clicked delete on this post by accident? I'm not sure if it's still up!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Nov 21 2013, 16:46

Fingers crossed for you here Cody, you seem very up beat but we always here to chat Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 16:50

It's still here Big Grin yeah it's difficult to talk about these things, but we're here if you need us Just got home! 3198918699

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara n Ozzy Thu Nov 21 2013, 16:52

Not sure what to say except you are very brave to talk about it, glad your babies are there with you to give ou love when you need it
Sara n Ozzy
Sara n Ozzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ozzy
Dog(s) Ages : 6
Dog Gender(s) : Boy
Support total : 956

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Nov 21 2013, 17:04

Wow! Hopefully safely in remission. The pooches always seem to know instinctively when they are needing to be extra good.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 17:14

big hugs from me and the boys Just got home! 3198918699 hope it's all good news for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 17:28

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone! I'm just happy it's all over now! I didn't tell many people incase I told them something wrong but now it's all over and done with I'm okay about telling people now Smile I'm almost certain the test results will be okay! but yeah, the doggies have been little stars! Everything's better with staffie kisses Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Nov 21 2013, 17:33

Just got home! 3198918699 Just got home! 3198918699 Just got home! 3198918699 
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Thu Nov 21 2013, 19:18

so glad your home and will be keeping every thing crossed for you that the test results come back ok,i have been going through this with my dad as he has cancer of the stomach,when he came round a couple of weeks ago sash very gently laid on his stomach,it was so sweet,some one told me that dogs can smell cancer and know when people have it .
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 19:21

Just you take care of yourself - I'm sure your fur babies will help - and we're here any time you want to chat or even rant!Just got home! 3198918699 

We're good at ranting on here!Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 19:29

Oh Cody you brave woman, you do sound positive and upbeat about it I admire you hun. Sure the babies will help immensely and look after you, lots of hugs and love from me and Vin xxxxxxx kiss 

Back to top Go down

Post by buddy boy Thu Nov 21 2013, 20:24

Thinking of you and your best friends xxx
buddy boy
buddy boy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and 1 years
Dog Gender(s) : 2 dogs 1 bitch
Support total : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel33 Thu Nov 21 2013, 20:34

You're so so brave! Massive hugs Just got home! 3198918699 Me and Biscy's have got everything crossed that it's all good news from here!! xxxxxxxx
Rachel33
Rachel33

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Bug (Biscuit)
Dog(s) Ages : 7 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 20:52

Awww you guys are the greatest! It's hard to be sad about it when I have so many lovely people, much like you guys!, in my life! Smile a BIIIG thank you to everyone whose commented, it does mean a lot! It's been a strange few months but I can't thank you all enough for your kind words, and yes you're right my little woofters are helping me through it, they're both being very sweet and well behaved! Big Grin thank you all again guys xx

To Stella: send your dad my best wishes, I'm sure he's a very strong man, hopefully he'll over come it and everything will be fine for you and your family! Hopefully the lovely Sasha will help keep his spirits up too! I can't imagine how hard it would be for you to have such a big person in your life become ill like that Sad I'm sending you the bestest of wishes and regards to all your family as well as sloppy kisses from the doggies and hugs from me! Fingers crossed everything goes well xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Thu Nov 21 2013, 21:20

My goodness, bless you hun, sounds like you've been incredibly brave and so positive. Fingers and paws crossed for clear results Just got home! 3198918699 xxx

Glad Ebony and Charlie are taking care of you Smile xx
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 21:22

Cody, you didn't need to explain, but as you have we all understand what a worrying time you have been through. You are being very, very brave and all our fingers and paws are crossed that you are now out of the woods and on the road to a full recovery Just got home! 3198918699  Just got home! 3198918699  Just got home! 3198918699 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21 2013, 22:35

Thanks Sazzle! The dogs have been very patient with me bless them and thanks for all the positive comments Smile and thanks Lynda! I have all my family round me so that's keeping my spirits high as well as being back at home! I was rather miserable when I was stuck in there! But thanks for being so lovely, I'm sure I'll be on the road properly once I've had my results Smile thanks again xxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22 2013, 01:15

group hug  group hug  group hug 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down