dont you hate it when people cry in public

+4
asa-james
Hakuna
janey
Steve
8 posters

Go down

dont you hate it when people cry in public Empty dont you hate it when people cry in public

Post by Steve Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:41

save it for private!!!! grrrrrrrrr

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

dont you hate it when people cry in public Empty Re: dont you hate it when people cry in public

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:45

Sometimes it can't be helped though mate so have a heart

Back to top Go down

dont you hate it when people cry in public Empty Re: dont you hate it when people cry in public

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:45

Yes I think people should be able to hold it together in public, I always do my crying on my own not in front of anyone! Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:46

Aww I am a big crier at times! The silliest things set me off!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:46

When Jenny was born I blared my eyes out in front of everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:50

when i got the call to say my dad had died i broke down balling infront of a factory off 150 hairy guys so sometimes its not possible to keep it out of puplic and dave same as you when my kids were born Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:54

Don't think crying is something most people try to do Tongues I hate crying, so I always try to do it at home if I have to, but there have been times when I couldn't help doing it outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakuna Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:57

You never know what is going on in other peoples lives... always need to be mindful of that.

Atb,
Paul

Hakuna
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Minnie
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:58

Warren wrote:when i got the call to say my dad had died i broke down balling infront of a factory off 150 hairy guys so sometimes its not possible to keep it out of puplic and dave same as you when my kids were born Big Grin 
I choked back the tears at my mams funeral until I got home and then when we had to turn off my dads life support the * got me in tears outside the hospital and I didnt really have any time for him , emotions are a funny old thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:59

i dont do crying in front of people

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:01

Hakuna wrote:You never know what is going on in other peoples lives... always need to be mindful of that.

Atb,
Paul
Agree Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakuna Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:01

Steve wrote:i dont do crying in front of people
Everyone is different. Some have lower emotional thresholds than others.

Atb,
Paul

Hakuna

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:02

nothing wrong with crying just not in front million of people it doesn't matter what happening in their lifes

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakuna Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:11

I think it has to be quantified as to what somebody is actually crying for; if it's something trivial or stupid and to do it as a shout out for sympathy then it's a bit daft .. however if it's something that causes an emotional breakdown like a death or unexpected bad news .. then some people can't help it and need to cry as a relief.

Atb,
Paul

Hakuna

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:12

Steve wrote:nothing wrong with crying just not in front million of people it doesn't matter what happening in their lifes
Was this X Factor ?? thats all *

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:13

i'm talking about x-factor here crying infront of million of people is lame!!

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:14

I cry all the time, I'm a big winge bag, but mostly confined to home Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:16

Steve wrote:i'm talking about x-factor here crying infront of million of people is lame!!
That is just a shear publicity ploy , the one who cries the most or has the saddest story thinks it will get them the farthest and sadly it often does , man up and sing , that's why you are therefore you whingebag

Back to top Go down

Post by asa-james Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:19

if its on x factor, i have no time for it. if you can sing, great. having some sob story doesnt make you any better.

but i agree, you never know whats happening in peoples lives, if i see it in public theres obviously something wrong. ive done it once, during a "dark patch", shall we say. all behind me now Smile
asa-james
asa-james

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakuna Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:19

I've never cried in public .. but I am a bit more understanding of things these days .. i'm just not as judgmental as what I was a few years back. Think I've turned into a bit of soft lad since having kids LOL ...

Atb,
Paul

Hakuna

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:24

Hakuna wrote:I've never cried in public .. but I am a bit more understanding of things these days .. i'm just not as judgmental as what I was a few years back. Think I've turned into a bit of soft lad since having kids LOL ...

Atb,
Paul
My OH thinks I would cry over the dogs before her , and she is probably right Straight Face  and thats not because I don't care about her or love her , it's just one of them things

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:40

i cry over my dog i not shy to admit but i wouldb;t cry in front of people

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:53

It doesn't take much to start me off, but I'll try and get away from people!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:58

Steve wrote:i cry over my dog i not shy to admit but i wouldb;t cry in front of people
Ditto. Im not numb to people and when my nan died I kept that stiff upper lip she would have expected but I broke down when marley fooked his front leg last week as I couldnt take any more *. Thankfully he healed after a few days so couldnt have been to bad. But resting him and leaving him at home while I took laska out was heartbreaking. His mournful howls broke my heart and was so hard to drive away from... ill admit I did shed a tear leaving my boy and I couldnt get back quick enough but I owed it to laska for her exercise.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 23:27

Steve wrote:i'm talking about x-factor here crying infront of million of people is lame!!
That's the difference isn't it.

Genuine emotion like the birth of a child or the death of a loved one is acceptable and understood.

"Showbiz", whether x-factor or not, is a tough world and ultimately sentiment will play no part in it. If anyone trying to enter this world blubs after receiving criticism or even praise will not be tough enough to survive in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Sun Sep 15 2013, 23:59

I do my best not to be emotional infront of people but like when I was at work when I found out my grandad had died (pure chance I checked my phone before heading out to a job else would have been contacted by the control room) it was the constant stream of people asking if I was ok you can't say yes for long

X factor is a different story managed to avoid it this year yay me
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16 2013, 11:05

Eleanor wrote:Don't think crying is something most people try to do Tongues
dunno about that one, down the town on a sat night every blighter is bawling hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Sep 16 2013, 11:19

I cry at the silliest things, when I'm watching a film or when I hear a certain song played on the radio, almost anything can set me off. Apparently my Dad is the same although I didn't know this until quite recently. Don't remember ever crying in public though unless at a funeral which I think would be acceptable.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16 2013, 12:04

ooooooo now i understand the xfactor is a load of bolloxing lol the chuncky lad that got 4 nos his brother/mate was about 18ish and he was i floods of tears when he was singing fliging tool .
no crying on the tv at reality shows is all a put on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down