is there anything i can give Lola to "move things along.."

2 posters

Go down

is there anything i can give Lola to "move things along.." Empty is there anything i can give Lola to "move things along.."

Post by asa-james Thu Aug 29 2013, 21:48

my mum, unbeknown to me, bought Lola some treats. they arn't great treats, and as such she now stinks, lots and often (and the reaction from my mum is pretty hilarious Laughing)

only thing thats troubling me is she would usually go for a number two at least three times a day, and especially on her big walk. yesterday, she went once while out with my brother, then nothing, and has only been once today. she's eating fine, not bloated, not uncomfortable, just not pooing. and farting lots.

anything natural that can help her along?
asa-james
asa-james
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 117

Back to top Go down

is there anything i can give Lola to "move things along.." Empty Re: is there anything i can give Lola to "move things along.."

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29 2013, 21:49

sick 

A bit of liver may do the trick.

Back to top Go down

is there anything i can give Lola to "move things along.." Empty Re: is there anything i can give Lola to "move things along.."

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29 2013, 21:53

sick eeeewwww can smell her from here, poor Lola.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29 2013, 21:57

oooooooh poor Lola , probably don't appreciate the trouble as I am accustomed to 2 stinky bums who often go to sleep in my face of an evening and let one off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29 2013, 22:06

I've not had any experience with constipated dogs (the reverse, yes!).

I do know, for what it's worth, that if I foolishly let my dog finish up my brekkie (Weetabix with quite a lot of milk) his number twos are distinctly loose!

However, it could well be that if you tried this with Lola, the "speedy stuff" could bypass what is clogging her up and not help at all.

What on earth did your mum give her?!

Back to top Go down

Post by asa-james Thu Aug 29 2013, 23:25

Some wierd chicken bite treats, I took one look at the ingredients and begged her not to buy any more /)
asa-james
asa-james

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29 2013, 23:46

chicken doesn't sound too lethal. Bless your mum, she was trying to be kind.

anyway, if she (Lola that it is!) doesn't poo tomorrow, and keeps farting, you'll know what to do (vet).

Get your innards sorted out Lola! Good luck Asa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 06:07

I find boiled plain chicken and rice do the trick. If I don't have chicken in then I just do some rice with olive oil which has worked well too. Mine are on a raw diet so things like mashed up sweet potato are great for fibre and helping things move along.

Aw, Lola, hope you ,um, feel better!

Back to top Go down

Post by asa-james Fri Aug 30 2013, 18:58

SHE'S FINE! My dad took her for a short walk, and confirmed she had, umm, moved on, so to speak...
asa-james
asa-james

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:03

Way to go, Lola!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:10

Yay dance why am i excited about poop I dont want to s  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:22

Glad it's all sorted!! Laughing 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down