Bryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London

4 posters

Go down

Dog Bryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London

Post by Staffie Rescue Sat Aug 03 2013, 22:04

Bryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London

Bryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London Bryce66
Homing Requirements: Bryce needs a supportive family who appreciates his gifts and support his growing confidence. Bryce can be a little leapy when excited and this is the only issue which could prevent him being homed with children unless the family are aware. Bryce could possibly be homed with another dog but likewise settles as an only dog.  Bryce can be left without incident.

His Story: Bryce was found tied to a tree and supported by a member of the public until a rescue place was found with us. He came in with sparse fur, bald ears and tail and underweight. He came home to recover, had a short spell in kennels then went into foster. Bryce is neutered, chipped and vax'd.

Advert: Bryce is Mr Nice guy! He is now in good health and enjoys what opportunities he is offered with deep appreciation. He has good manners with other dogs and people. He is smart in every sense of the word. He loves to travel in the front of the car, takes discipline well and adjusts and adapts swiftly.

Bryce is a Brindle Staffie with a white star on his chest with slightly longer legs. His eyes carry love and adoration. He loves to give affection but is slightly on the reserved side for a Staffie i.e not a face washer! Such a lovely feel from Bryce whose temperament is great and with further nurture he will be an exemplary dog.

Please visit Bryce’s thread on our forum: http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/sutra119493.php#119493 to find out if he is still available and for fuller details.

Bryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London Bryce4cBryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London Bryce4iBryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London BryceMaya13

Bryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London Bryce2eBryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London Bryce4be

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire: https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/ so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates please visit our forum and you will find listed the full range of dogs that are available for homing - http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/index.php

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 100+ dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 42

http://www.staffierescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dog Re: Bryce, Staffie, DOB 09 – Mottingham, London

Post by Sazzle Sat Aug 03 2013, 22:34

Bryce looks lovely, fingers (and paws) crossed for him x
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:27

He looks like such a sweet happy chappie, I hope he finds his forever home very soon.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04 2013, 14:32

Everything crossed for Bryce he is gorgeous x

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Mon Aug 19 2013, 06:16

An update from Bryce's fosterer:

"Bryce has been with me for 5 weeks now and I just wanted to give an update on how he is doing. Although I have had to make the heartbreaking decision that I cannot be his forever-family, to those who are looking for a truly wonderful dog - please look no further. He simply loves life and all that it has to offer. He ADORES people, especially men! and wants to greet everyone like a much beloved, long lost friend, whether he knows them or not. He is very bright and has learned lots of different commands, games and even a couple of tricks. Now that he knows me, he is off-lead in the woods and is perfectly behaved - his recall is pretty much excellent. He plays with dogs that he meets beautifully with no hint of aggression.

He is totally non-reactive to all household noises, has never been destructive in the home and he can be left for short periods with no problem as he seems to spend the time asleep. He does have a lot of energy and so we have been out walking for around 2.5 hours a day in total, as I don't have a big enough garden for him to run around, and he is definately starting to walk much better on the lead.

I do think that he would love being part of a family, perhaps with young teenage children for lots of playtime, in a busy, active home - he is very nosy and loves to be involved in whatever is going on! He is so loving - enjoys lots and lots of attention, a cuddle on the sofa and a good belly tickle.

He is a fabulous, FABULOUS dog and for his forever-family he will bring so much joy".

Bryce is back in boarding kennels and waiting for a home!
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19 2013, 06:31

I hope he finds his forever home soon Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Mon Aug 19 2013, 11:54

Bryce is beautiful! I hope he finds a forever home soon!
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Mon Sep 16 2013, 21:00

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Bryce has found his forever home!
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Sep 17 2013, 10:18

dance dance Well done Bryce