Going in search of a PC

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going in search of a PC  - Page 2 Empty Going in search of a PC

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20 2013, 16:34

First topic message reminder :

Opened my pennies tin yesterday that I've been saving for the last 2 years when I empty my pocket , just short of £400 . Going to start looking for a new pc ( my old one is about 8-9 yrs old now ) , anybody got any recent good experiences , I'm tempted to just go back to Dell

Only looked for a reasonable spec tower , no monitor etc , will hang on to what I have for now as they are still working so use the money to invest in the best tower I can get for the price

Don't do any gaming or stuff , maybe some photoshop

Back to top Go down

Going in search of a PC  - Page 2 Empty Re: Going in search of a PC

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21 2013, 20:35

Yeah it went BANG right in my face. That's when I went out to get my Nick O'Teen friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22 2013, 18:01

Lynda wrote:Yeah it went BANG right in my face.  That's when I went out to get my Nick O'Teen friends.

at wits end at wits end at wits end  don't talk to me about that bloke , again I was at the end of the tobacco supply and the OH has been very weak willed and gone out and bought more Sad I have told her I can never stop whilst she is still poisoning the air around us , even if she stopped smoking in the garden etc , just the smell on her breath would set me off again Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22 2013, 19:47

I don't know that smell of tobacco on breath is particularly enticing, but a whiff of smoke in the air definitely is!

Nick O'Teen is certainly devious, but he did help me when my computer blew up (which was 2 days after someone ran into my new car).  Where I went wrong is I let him stick around - I DO so love his company! Sad

I'm going to give him the boot when my knee is better, my broken finger is better, when this hot weather breaks and so my son stops being such a Victor Meldrew about it ..... when hell freezes over probably.

Manyana, manyana.

Good luck Dave Going in search of a PC  - Page 2 3198918699 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22 2013, 21:52

Mrs just handed over a pouch of Baccy , filters and papers for my trip as she would feel guilty smoking at home without me , what's a man to do . Determined I am not spending another penny on them so I will just smoke all of Jo's she will et sick in the end o paying before I et sick of smoking

All my spare pennies are now going to my computer fund , longer I take to make my mind up the more cash I have

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2