Are you a borderline alcoholic or worse ??

+3
Kathy
janey
Steve
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you a borderline alcoholic or worse ?? Empty Are you a borderline alcoholic or worse ??

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:23

Took my OH to the hospital today and when she told a little porkie to the consultant about alcohol consumption I dropper her in it , so she grassed me up in return , consultant sort of rolled his eyes at me and handed me a leaflet Laughing 

How do you work out .........................

Are you a borderline alcoholic or worse ?? Untitled_zps279e7af0

Back to top Go down

Are you a borderline alcoholic or worse ?? Empty Re: Are you a borderline alcoholic or worse ??

Post by Steve Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:28

i think i could be also Laughing i dream about red stripe some night Laughing 

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Are you a borderline alcoholic or worse ?? Empty Re: Are you a borderline alcoholic or worse ??

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:32

God I don't know how you work that out..............Im too p1ssed to read it!Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:33

I got 12 on the first section , do I get a medal Big Grin

On the 2nd section there were just too many funny questions Blushing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:34

Inezmaria70 wrote:God I don't know how you work that out..............Im too p1ssed to read it!Big Grin 

rolling on the floor 

As I left the room the consultant advised me to go and see the doctor Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:38

I dont want to s dave be careful I dont want to s 

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:39

I would prefer not to say!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:47

janey wrote:I would prefer not to say!

The doctor can probably do a joint consultancy spot Janey , save time Big Grin will you be my support partner for the AA meetings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:56

I got 12 overall but would be lower if they had "once" choices rather than monthly or never.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jun 29 2013, 16:29

Dave wrote:

The doctor can probably do a joint consultancy spot Janey , save time  Big Grin  will you be my support partner for the AA meetings

Alcohol Advantage Big Grin 
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Jun 29 2013, 16:54

The form is too small for me to read, so I have opted out Laughing 
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 17:03

Steve wrote:I dont want to s dave be careful I dont want to s 
Yes Dave don't encourage me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 17:06

Kathy wrote:The form is too small for me to read, so I have opted out Laughing 

right click and view image Kathy Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 17:08

janey wrote:
Dave wrote:

The doctor can probably do a joint consultancy spot Janey , save time  Big Grin  will you be my support partner for the AA meetings

Alcohol Advantage Big Grin 

If you are in a room full of like minded people at least you can be guaranteed 1 will know where the nearest pub is and 1 can give you directions to bargain booze Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Jun 29 2013, 17:09

Yes I know Dave, just can't be bothered really as I hardly ever have a chance to have a drink anyway. Love the name of the form Drinkulator Laughing 
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 17:10

Hayley wrote:I got 12 overall but would be lower if they had "once" choices rather than monthly or never.

Hayley 12 really ???, come on you can't kid a kidder Tongues  me thinks someone is answering the questions in accordance with a slight bout of amnesia (probably since the age of around 14/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Sat Jun 29 2013, 17:24

All I know is im trying to find the size of the bottles ive got next to me right now to work this out, and either im too tipsy to read it, or, I just don't want to know haha
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 17:45

nah i hardly ever get to drink, can't afford to Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 19:03

Dave wrote:
Hayley wrote:I got 12 overall but would be lower if they had "once" choices rather than monthly or never.

Hayley 12 really ???, come on you can't kid a kidder Tongues   me thinks someone is answering the questions in accordance with a slight bout of amnesia (probably since the age of around 14/15)

Hahahahha noooo. I answered the qu honestly as of now! 10 year ago I would be in the priory lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 29 2013, 19:14

Inezmaria70 wrote:God I don't know how you work that out..............Im too p1ssed to read it!Big Grin 

Laughing  ... x2 Wink 
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 19:15

thumbs up 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 19:50

Can't read it Dave, just had some wine (hic!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 21:04

combined score of 22 for me 12 first lot and 10 in the second batch Blushing Blushing 
but dont think it right it says you have a problem if you need a drink i dont need a drink iv got one so no drink problem here:lol: Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29 2013, 22:36

Units - that's where they lose me. Too complicated to work out.

And anyway, the Government allow us poor women less "units" than men - sex discrimination or what! Surprised 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 14:26

Combined score of 2 Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 15:40

Lynda wrote:Units - that's where they lose me.  Too complicated to work out.

And anyway, the Government allow us poor women less "units" than men - sex discrimination or what! Surprised 

sure is when i can drink most men under the table :-$ 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 16:27

ella wrote:sure is when i can drink most men under the table :-$ 

I used to, years ago - thought nothing of knocking back 15 pints of lager in a night - but I was in my late teens/twenties then! But I'm more of a lightweight now! My score was a measley 5!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 16:37

Caryll wrote:
ella wrote:sure is when i can drink most men under the table :-$ 

I used to, years ago - thought nothing of knocking back 15 pints of lager in a night - but I was in my late teens/twenties then! But I'm more of a lightweight now! My score was a measley 5!

Ohh Caryll Big Grin

I haven't even done my score but might as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 16:39

I got a score of 5 too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 16:40

ella wrote:I got a score of 5 too!

Hahahaha - so we're neither of us quite alcoholics, but too close to feel safe!Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 16:43

Laughing it seems like it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 16:48

P.S. I love your avatar!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 17:06

Thanks Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 17:09

I've scored a measly 5 too Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 17:11

yay another with us Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:04

Sat down and did it properly and I'm a good honest 16 Blushing

Last edited by Dave on Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:14

Laughing Dave!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:16

ella wrote:Laughing Dave!

I seriously have to go and improve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:18

Awww but that sounds like to much of an effort to me.... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:21

I need more points Big Grin not less

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:23

I need to get more family concerned , injure someone in the next 12 months and just make sure I can NEVER remember anything and I'm sorted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:34

sounds like a plan Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 19:28

Dave wrote:Sat down and did it properly and I'm a good honest 16  Blushing

im worried now iv done it 5/6 times now and i can say im a solid 22:( Sad i thought everyone would be a 12 for the first batch of questions😢 Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 19:31

22 just for the first ones ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sun Jun 30 2013, 20:39

Topic title should be re-named to....Are you a Steve?

Sorry Steve Laughing 
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Jun 30 2013, 20:56

I know I drink far too much!! I'm just addicted to wine Big Grin 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 20:57

Warren wrote:

im worried now iv done it 5/6 times now and i can say im a solid 22:( Sad i thought everyone would be a 12 for the first batch of questions😢 Crying or Very sad 

Cheer up Wazza! At least if you're worried about it, you can cut back slightly. These tests have to be taken with a pinch of salt anyway - there's only so much a non-specific test can tell you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 21:51

Eleanor wrote:
Warren wrote:

Cheer up Wazza! At least if you're worried about it, you can cut back slightly. These tests have to be taken with a pinch of salt anyway - there's only so much a non-specific test can tell you. Smile

haha i got 22 with me cutting back for the last few months=)) rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor 
and dave no only 12 for the first questions and 10 for the others:-$ :-$ 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30 2013, 22:00

I'm sure these tests are devised to give us yet another thing to worry about, as if we didn't have enough to worry about already, which is why we ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01 2013, 19:24

Lynda wrote:I'm sure these tests are devised to give us yet another thing to worry about, as if we didn't have enough to worry about already, which is why we ....

I did wake up this morning thinking my liver was aching Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next