Bus driver refused to let rape victim on bus for sake of 20p

+3
Steve
roz w
Ben
7 posters

Go down

Bus driver refused to let rape victim on bus for sake of 20p Empty Bus driver refused to let rape victim on bus for sake of 20p

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 14:20

I think this is disgusting. The driver ought to be ashamed of himself. My oh is a bus driver & his instructions are not to refuse any vulnerable person a ride. Vulnerable can be a woman on her own in the middle of nowhere or at night, disabled (physically or mentally) people, children etc. He has never refused a vulnerable person a bus journey and neither should this driver have!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/06/08/joseph-moran-convicted-raping-nottingham-woman-night-bus_n_1579925.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D112160

Back to top Go down

Bus driver refused to let rape victim on bus for sake of 20p Empty Re: Bus driver refused to let rape victim on bus for sake of 20p

Post by Ben Fri Jun 08 2012, 14:22

That is horrible. I can't stand people that won't help others.
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Bus driver refused to let rape victim on bus for sake of 20p Empty Re: Bus driver refused to let rape victim on bus for sake of 20p

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 14:24

For the sake of 20p! And none of the other passengers would help either. What a world we live in. angry

Back to top Go down

Post by roz w Fri Jun 08 2012, 14:27

awful mad
roz w
roz w
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Bus driver refused to let rape victim on bus for sake of 20p Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Trouble
Dog(s) Ages : 4 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jun 08 2012, 14:29

that not far from me it's where they have goose fair Surprised if i was family member of her i be hunting for the bus drivier Surprised i would do time for it

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jun 08 2012, 14:36

Its disgracfull and may he live with it on his consience
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 16:57

Joke and it was at xmas time. What a nice bloke that driver must be

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jun 08 2012, 17:03

what pee me even there was about 20 odd people on that bus none of them was willing to give her 20p angry how bad as our society has become ....

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 17:22

My OH's younger sister got attacked in the same park, but no where near as bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Jun 08 2012, 19:06

I heard this being discussed on the Jeremy Vine show today on Radio2, it's disgusting, when you think this happend in the 21st century, tut, tut.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jun 08 2012, 19:07

i know kathy

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 00:56

Steve wrote:what pee me even there was about 20 odd people on that bus none of them was willing to give her 20p angry how bad as our society has become ....

That's what really got to me as well! You'd think one of them could've spared 20p! I hope they all remember that night, and now know what happened to that girl because of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 01:02

That is truly sad. I blame the driver much more than the passangers though. The is a physological (sp) theory that if something bad happens in front of a large group of people that an individual is less likely to act becuase they think someone else will and don't fell as oblligated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 01:06

I think it's even worse, because she offered to go to the cashpoint which was only across the road, but the driver wouldn't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindlestaffy Sun Jul 08 2012, 11:38

Whilst I completely agree with all of your comments I think we should acknowledge that the bus driver will more than likely regret his decision that night for the rest of his life, the press never reveal the full circumstances so we will never know why he chose not to let the woman on. However, it is the attacker that should be to blame. He's the one who comitted the disgusting crime and the one who anger should be vented towards. Don't get me wrong what the bus driver did was morally wrong and I do think he should lose his job for his actions.
Brindlestaffy
Brindlestaffy
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Brock and Jeff :)
Dog Gender(s) : Brock - female, Jeff - male
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jul 08 2012, 11:44

i would be blaming the bus driver i could understand him if it was in the middle of the day but late at night i even think it was the last bus!!

if i was a family member of this woman he would pay for it!

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindlestaffy Sun Jul 08 2012, 11:55

If I was a family member I would be more concerned about getting justice against the attacker! He's hardly been mentioned in the papers. The bus driver will live with what he did for the rest of his life
Brindlestaffy
Brindlestaffy

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Brock and Jeff :)
Dog Gender(s) : Brock - female, Jeff - male
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jul 08 2012, 12:01

yes he will also he be put hospital for a few months i be well happy to do the time for it if she was part of my family.... shame on you you don't reject female off bus at the at time

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantel Mon Jul 09 2012, 08:14

Disgraceful to say the least.
Chantel
Chantel

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Maska & Loki
Dog(s) Ages : Maska 1 year and a bit & Loki 6 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down