On the 3rd Stroke it will be.......................

Go down

On the 3rd Stroke it will be....................... Empty On the 3rd Stroke it will be.......................

Post by Guest Sun May 05 2013, 14:52

Lager O Clock precisely >Smile >Smile >Smile

Just back from a hot sweaty long walk and I'm ready for this one Big Grin , anyone care to join me thumbs up

Back to top Go down

On the 3rd Stroke it will be....................... Empty Re: On the 3rd Stroke it will be.......................

Post by janey Sun May 05 2013, 15:15

Yes in 1 hour 45 mins Big Grin then I have a 5 day weekend dance
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

On the 3rd Stroke it will be....................... Empty Re: On the 3rd Stroke it will be.......................

Post by Guest Sun May 05 2013, 15:28

wahey , so I've got a couple of hours drinking with my buddy before movie time this evening (my OH wants to do this mad thing where we spend more time together of an evening doing stuff like watching TV etc instead of our own things, think she's getting a bit clingy)

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun May 05 2013, 15:29

What, spend time together, what does she expect!!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05 2013, 15:30

I'll be joining you too, but maybe a bit later. My Mum called me to say she'd made a big dinner and to call round and get some. So I'll have to be on my best behaviour until then Laughing

Been so long since I've had a meal made for me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05 2013, 15:32

janey wrote:

What, spend time together, what does she expect!!

Exactly , I think its an insecurity thing as we are still in the early stages of our relationship (16 years this year) , knew I should have stopped after the first one Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05 2013, 15:34

MatLogan wrote:I'll be joining you too, but maybe a bit later. My Mum called me to say she'd made a big dinner and to call round and get some. So I'll have to be on my best behaviour until then Laughing

Been so long since I've had a meal made for me Laughing

Enjoy mate Big Grin I remember when I was very young and first married (to wife no 1 Blushing ) me mam always did Lamb on a Sunday and I used to pop round for a cuddle and get fed a plateful of the stuff (nom nom nom) and then have to force a proper dinner down off the OH on top. Mum's food is always best thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05 2013, 15:36

Yea my Mum does a good feed too. I don't really go over too often other than to drop off and collect Logan.

No chance of any drinking over at her house though so I'll rush home after so I can get stuck in Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05 2013, 15:36

Dave wrote:wahey , so I've got a couple of hours drinking with my buddy before movie time this evening (my OH wants to do this mad thing where we spend more time together of an evening doing stuff like watching TV etc instead of our own things, think she's getting a bit clingy)

I will be part taking in a glass of wine or two later myself Laughing

I know the feeling Dave re your OH wanting more time together my hubby has a similar plan I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05 2013, 15:38

Darcy-may wrote:
Dave wrote:wahey , so I've got a couple of hours drinking with my buddy before movie time this evening (my OH wants to do this mad thing where we spend more time together of an evening doing stuff like watching TV etc instead of our own things, think she's getting a bit clingy)

I will be part taking in a glass of wine or two later myself Laughing

I know the feeling Dave re your OH wanting more time together my hubby has a similar plan I dont want to s

10 years ago I used to love it when the OH asked me to come to bed early Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 06:32

I ended up on an all dayer (Merseyside derby) Always sleep less when been on a sesh. Been awake since about 5am Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 06:33

Never up this early. Should I be outside sweeping and bleeching my doorstep?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 08:39

Mike wrote:I ended up on an all dayer (Merseyside derby) Always sleep less when been on a sesh. Been awake since about 5am Surprised

nice one Mike , you de man thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 08:43

Thanks Dave. Your my hero, so to get a comment like that off you has made my day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 08:44

my liver is on vacation this week since I have a physical tomorrow Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 08:45

Mike wrote:Thanks Dave. Your my hero, so to get a comment like that off you has made my day

no mate , you're my hero Blushing , oh go on then we are a pair of heroes Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 21:59

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down