Leaving soon...

4 posters

Go down

Cool Leaving soon...

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 12:24

Soooo... Yesterday was my moms birthday! Sadly, my Aunty and Uncle couldn't make it up here since she lives in Cornwall and they've just recently started running their own business so money is a bit tight and they couldn't really afford to get there and back with the price of petrol these days! Anywayyy, since we're a close family (despite the distance Laughing ) Dad said he's going to treat us all to a long weekend away in Cornwall!!!! And by "US" I mean, my mom, dad, me and of courseeee EBONY! Anyone who knows me will know that Cornwall is my favorite place to go ever, I do surf competitions in August and stuff and I've only been lucky enough to have Ebony with me there for one day Sad But this time she's going to be with us there for 4 days (we're leaving at around 3ish today, and coming back late on Monday) and she's also going to have 2 little friends to play with too! So I'm very excited Big Grin She's only ever been on a beach and in the sea once in her life Surprised It's hilarious to watch so I'm going to have A LOT of pictures to post when I'm back - makes a change from the field pictures Laughing I have some of her in the sea from last time I'll post now if I can dig them out!

I go to Cornwall every year for the majority of august for the competitions ect and last time I had to leave Ebony at home (I didn't go as long as I usually did because I got asked to work a lot) So I was only gone for 2 weeks-ish, and we weren't sure on how the dogs would get along being left alone together since when she got her second dog, her first dog chewed through the door to get to the new one! In all fairness, nothing bad happened and I doubt anything bad would happen with Ebony - we just weren't sure at the time in case anything happened while we were gone; so this year when I go down in August, she's going to be staying THE FULL time there with me!!! So that means she's going to have so many exciting walks and will meet lots of new friends, so I'm really ecstatic about that Big Grin Plus pretty much everywhere you go in Cornwall is dog friendly so I can spend even more time with her Love Struck I think this summer is going to be a good one Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Cool Re: Leaving soon...

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 12:53

Sounds great Cody!
Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Hopefully the weather will hold out for you Big Grin And take lots of pics too!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 12:56

Sounds really good. I've always wanted to try surfing properly, I have skated for a long time but there isn't really anywhere over here to surf.

Sounds like a good time Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 12:57

Sounds great Big Grin I wish I could have a holiday day dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 13:17

MatLogan wrote:Sounds really good. I've always wanted to try surfing properly, I have skated for a long time but there isn't really anywhere over here to surf.

Sounds like a good time Smile

Thank you everyone! You should all stop work and come to Cornwall Laughing

I used to skate board too Mat! It's very different though Laughing I'd say long boarding (if you ever have) is a lot similar to surfing Smile deffo try it if you ever get the chance too though! Big Grin my uncle taught me (he's not a proper teacher) but I got sponsored to surf for Relentless last year Blushing Smile so I'd say it's fairly easier if you can skate Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Fri May 03 2013, 13:17

Sounds brilliant, have a great time Big Grin
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri May 03 2013, 13:26

Sounds like you will all have a great time down there, looking forward to seeing all the pics, dont forget we will need to see some of you too surfing Cool
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 13:28

CodlingKid wrote:Thank you everyone! You should all stop work and come to Cornwall Laughing

I used to skate board too Mat! It's very different though Laughing I'd say long boarding (if you ever have) is a lot similar to surfing Smile deffo try it if you ever get the chance too though! Big Grin my uncle taught me (he's not a proper teacher) but I got sponsored to surf for Relentless last year Blushing Smile so I'd say it's fairly easier if you can skate Tongues

I have a long board too, which I use for when out with Logan Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 13:51

Very snazzy indeed Mat! I'm sure you'd be a great surfer then Big Grin I've never been out on my board with eb! Does Logan like it? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 15:51

Ooooh, very nice, I hope to see plenty of pics and videos Big Grin hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 16:09

Aww how lovely of your dad, have a great time Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri May 03 2013, 16:16

Have a great time, jealous!!!
janey
janey