now this is the way to start the day

2 posters

Go down

now this is the way to start the day Empty now this is the way to start the day

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 07:49

Big Grin

now this is the way to start the day 20130430_074209_zps7f58bdc1

Back to top Go down

now this is the way to start the day Empty Re: now this is the way to start the day

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 07:52

I'm an idiot, but I only know the kiwis and bananas, what are the other two? Grapefruit? Nice, but kiwis are better with sugar Big Grin

Back to top Go down

now this is the way to start the day Empty Re: now this is the way to start the day

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 07:56

Ooo I'll definitely try the kiwis with sugar, thanks! The halves in shells are granadellas (aka passion fruit) and the pink one is Dragon Fruit. Had it in Thailand and have never seen it here until I found a gem of a fruit & veg shop yesterday Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 07:57

Wow that looks awesome I love fruit platters drooling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 07:58

Very healthy indeed nice one. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 07:58

nice Smile i'm a fruit lover also

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 07:59

Steve, I like the exotic stuff but it's normally too expensive. Very happy with this find thumbs up Have saved some pears for later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 08:10

i have apples in my chicken salads Smile

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 08:11

Steve wrote:i have apples in my chicken salads Smile

Sounds tasty! Raisins would be a yummy addition too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 08:14

I have apple and walnut risotto. It's the only thing I eat that doesn't contain meat or fish Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 08:16

I really don't eat enough fruit tbh. Loads of fruit juice always in the house, but it normally is mixed with Gin so that doesn't really count.

I try to eat as high calorie as possible though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 08:17

Ahh, Mat as long as it's your five a day who's counting the gin Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 08:22

Now thats a yummy brekky Smile I had a mini fruit platter as well, but not as exotic as yours Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 08:37

sorry looks disgusting , not breakfast without the fry up making a nice smiley face Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 08:39

Looks very yummy! and lovely and colourful Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 08:59

Mmm mmm mmm nice Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Apr 30 2013, 19:55

This has me eying up the fruit bowl right now drooling drooling drooling
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 19:55

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 20:08

It does look lovely Lisa and I'm sure it's frighteningly healthy. But I'm not a great fruit lover (acid sick ) and certainly not first thing in the morning! Might consider it as a pudding in the evening (if I ate puddings, which I don't).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 20:42

does dragon fruit make you angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 20:55

Looks lovely, I love dragon fruit. Mind if it was a toss up between fruit or a full English I know what would win Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01 2013, 05:30

Hayley wrote:does dragon fruit make you angry

I suppose it depends on who's around when you're eating it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01 2013, 05:50

Tara - i replied to your post, which came up as having written it as you, then deleted it - my bad Surprised

Dragon fruit has the same texture as the kiwi, but tastes sweeter. I have 1 more in the fridge for today and think I'll pair it with kiwi; banana and a pear. Have a looooong day ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01 2013, 05:50

Tara - i replied to your post, which came up as having written it as you, then deleted it - my bad Surprised

Dragon fruit has the same texture as the kiwi, but tastes sweeter. I have 1 more in the fridge for today and think I'll pair it with kiwi; banana and a pear. Have a looooong day ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01 2013, 06:22

That's weird Laughing. It sounds nice anyway Big Grin I think I remember seeing it before, but they don't have any when I went looking. Ah well, I'm not a huge eater of fruit, but now and again is good for me (prefer junkfood Big Grin).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down